Chapter 99: Such a Good Person Can't be Hers After All

It was a very normal sentence when I was thinking about it in my mind, but it felt weird when I said it out loud.

Moreover, this was not just her illusion.

The expressions of Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping on the opposite side became ambiguous.

"There's not enough time at night." Wang Cuizhen suppressed her laughter and winked at Li Mumu, "We've all been through this, we know it very well."

Li Mumu: "..."

She and Wang Cuizhen really had different ideas.

Zhang Caiping said, "When we got married, we both rested for three days to be with our husbands. When you got married to Shangqing, he was not at home. Now that he is back, you can at least make up for those three days."

"What your sister-in-law and second sister-in-law said makes sense." After Li Mumu asked for a divorce last night, Gu's mother was indeed a little worried.

She also knew Li Mumu's temper and knew that she had definitely thought it through before making the decision.

But things that have been thought of cannot be easily changed.

Li Mumu was probably convinced in her heart that Gu Shangqing would despise her when he became capable in the future, so it would be better for her to divorce him now while their relationship was still good, so as to avoid hurting their relationship in the future.

So Gu's mother thought that Li Mumu and Gu Shangqing should cultivate their relationship and dispel Li Mumu's idea of ​​divorce as soon as possible.

I originally wanted Li Mumu to remarry in order not to delay her.

But now that Gu Shangqing is back, how could he possibly push away such a good daughter-in-law?

Then you must stay at home.

Mother Gu couldn't help but look at Gu Shangqing, warning him with her eyes.

You better do your best for me and don't let your wife run away!

Gu Shangqing understood the warning in his mother's eyes and felt so wronged.

He is already trying.

"Even if you are worried about the restaurant, at least you can accompany Shang Qing to walk around the town for the next two days so that he can get familiar with the place." Mother Gu said, "Although we are moving soon, we still need to live here for a while before that so that Shang Qing can get familiar with it and do things for him."

Gu Shangqing took the opportunity to say to Li Mumu: "Thank you for your help, Madam."

Li Mumu: "..."

Since the whole family said so, Li Mumu couldn't refuse anymore and could only nod and agree, "Okay."

Master Guan asked curiously, "Are you moving?"

Mother Gu explained

"Master Guan, would you mind living with us when the time comes? That house is bigger and has many rooms."

"I don't care. Just be sure you don't mind an outsider like me living with you." Master Guan thought of Li Mumu's cooking skills and was eager to live with them.

In this way, three meals a day can be eaten at Gu's house.

Yesterday he said he was just wandering around town, looking for restaurants and stalls to eat at, but he had no idea that Li Mumu's cooking skills were so good.

Not only are the braised dishes cooked to a high standard, but the breakfast options are also varied.

Master Guan looked forward to three meals a day.