Chapter 127: This Li Family is Really Not Simple

Just now, I thought the Gu family was surprisingly well-behaved, but now their shortcomings have been exposed again.

It's so unruly.

Gu Shangqing is on a day off today and is also helping out in the restaurant.

Chong'an flowers cost a lot, so people try to save as much as possible, so many handicrafts that can be done by themselves are still done by themselves.

Even Chu Yiu Ming and Huang Kexiao came to help today.

The two men were sitting at the door of the shop, cutting wooden boards hard.

Li Mumu said with great regret, "It's a day off today, and I'd like to trouble you two to come and help."

"We volunteered." Huang Kexiao raised his head and grinned at Li Mumu, "Sister-in-law, please make me some food that is not available in the store so that I can enjoy a good meal."

"That's of course no problem." Li Mumu said with a smile.

"Third Madam!" At this time, Gu Mian came running over.

"Third Madam." Gu Mian panted and stopped in front of Li Mumu, "Su...Su..."

"What's wrong? Speak slowly."

"It's Magistrate Su's house. Madam Su and Miss Su are here." Gu Mian said, "The old lady quickly asked me to tell you to go back."

Hearing Gu Mian's words, Gu Shangqing who was working in the house, and Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao who were cutting wooden boards, all stopped what they were doing.

Gu Shangqing, who was working in the house, came out. Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao stood up and looked at Gu Mian.

Gu Mian didn't care about them at this time, and said to Li Mumu: "Master Guan gave the old lady an idea, saying that the two of them are from the prefect's family, and it's their first time to visit, so it's not good to refuse them. Before you go back, let the old lady say she doesn't know about what happened in the general's mansion, and everything will be discussed after you go back."

Li Mumu nodded, "Fortunately, Master Guan is here."

"Let's go back." Li Mumu said to Gu Mian.

Wang Cuizhen and others also heard it and said, "Don't worry about this, go back first."

Li Mumu nodded and went home with Gu Mian first.

On the way, Li Mumu was still thinking that Gu Shangqing had originally suspected that Prefect Su was collaborating with the enemy.

Now Madam Su has indeed brought Su Zhier to visit, which makes Gu Shangqing even more suspicious.

The original novel did not mention much about Su Zhifu's official affairs, but in the later period, Su Zhifu was promoted to the third rank, which shows that no matter what his ability was, at least his ability in officialdom was not weak.

Now, as a result of the heroine's actions, Magistrate Su was actually suspected of collaborating with the enemy.

Gu Shangqing and his team's investigation of Prefect Su will ultimately prove that he did not collaborate with the enemy, and they will surely be able to uncover other problems.

A clean magistrate for a year can earn 100,000 silver coins.

Besides, Su Zhier is so arrogant, and I don't know how Magistrate Su is an official.

Li Mumu thought about it and sighed again.

If Gu Shangqing is the male protagonist, he will inevitably have intersections with Su Zhier, the female protagonist of the original novel, in the process of investigating Su Guangcheng.