Chapter 125: Visiting Card

"Okay, I'll do as you say." Wang Cuizhen agreed without thinking.

Everyone in the Gu family is like this, they are open to suggestions.

If you know you are not good at this, then just follow those who know.

Zhang Caiping clapped her hands and said, "I never thought that one day I would be able to be a boss who doesn't have to take care of anything and just counts money at home."

Li Mumu smiled and said, "When the time comes, ask the shopkeeper to come home and report to you, or we can go to the restaurant once in a while and listen to the manager's report in a room alone to understand the restaurant's business situation."

"That's good, but...what should we do when we are idle at home?" After hearing what Li Mumu said, Wang Cuizhen felt that she had nothing to do and was a little uncomfortable.

"How could my sister-in-law be idle? Master Guan said that Bai Yuan is doing well in his studies, so we can let him take the county exam next year." Li Mumu said, "Fortunately, we live in Chong'an now, so Bai Yuan doesn't have to go somewhere else to take the exam. But after all, this is Bai Yuan's first time to take the county exam, so my sister-in-law will have to take care of him."

"It's already the end of December, there's not much time left," said Li Mumu.

"Yes, yes, yes." Wang Cuizhen nodded.

Zhang Caiping hasn't said anything yet, but her face has an expression of "what about me, what about me".

Gu Baijin is one year younger than Gu Baiyuan and is not old enough to take the exam.

Moreover, it seems that Gu Baijin is not very good at studying.

Zhang Caiping was still very anxious about this, but there was nothing she could do.

She talked to the child and scolded him, but he just couldn't study.

"Second sister-in-law, have you forgotten? You still have to take care of the accounts." Li Mumu said, "Although we don't often sit in the restaurant, we still have to check from time to time, in case no one is watching and the people below cheat us."

"Besides, we won't be able to rest right away." Li Mumu said, "We still have to look after shops, decorate them, and research recipes. We won't be able to rest for a while."

"That's right." Zhang Caiping nodded.

So, Li Mumu and the others became busy again.

After taking a fancy to several streets with good locations, I went to each street to see if there were any suitable shops and then asked about the prices.

The rent of shops in Chong'an is indeed much more expensive than that in Anping Town.

Fortunately, the business in Anping Town is still going on, and Li Youkang often writes to Li Mumu.

Explain the situation.

Li Youkang could hardly read, so he initially asked someone to write letters for him.

But at the same time, Li Youkang was also learning, and later he changed it to writing for Li Mumu.

The handwriting is not very pretty.

However, Li Mumu was very pleased when she saw Li Youkang's handwriting, because his level was not much different from her own.

From Li Youkang's letter, we learned that business in Anping Town is maintaining good performance.

After all, Anping Town is so small that it is impossible to earn more than before, but at least it has maintained the usual level.

I received a letter from Li Youkang that day, in which he mentioned that he would come to Chong'an and send over the money he had earned from the restaurant during this period.