Chapter 56: Even if my Reputation is Ruined, I will Report You to the Government

"Okay." Zheng Ansheng also attached great importance to this matter. He thought about it while eating.

  Li Mumu has been thinking about a new recipe these days.

  Even if their snack stand doesn't use them, they can sell them to Zhenweilou, which is another source of income.

  She really had had enough of Yong'an Village.

  Not only can those people in the village not stand to see others doing well, they also always gossip behind their backs.

  If she continues like this, it won't be good for her three children.

  Children's environmental education is also very important.

  With Li Youkang's help, Li Mumu did not go to town that day, but went to the back mountain to see if there was anything else useful, and to pick some dogwood by the way.

  The hot and sour noodles sold well, and the guests in the town were very receptive to spicy food, so the chili made from dogwood was used up faster and faster.

  Li Mumu wants to pick more this time.

  Li Mumu was collecting on the mountain when she suddenly heard a man say "Eh".

  Li Mumu turned around immediately and found that it was Zheng Ansheng.

  "Are you the new daughter-in-law of the Gu family?" Zheng Ansheng pretended to be surprised.

  Li Mumu nodded calmly, "Why did you come to the mountain..."

  "Let's try our luck and see if we can hunt some wild game." Zheng Ansheng grinned, took off the bow and arrow from his back, and patted his chest, which he had deliberately straightened up and made his clothes bulge.

  "Are you going up the mountain alone?" Zheng Ansheng asked.

  Li Mumu said calmly: "My brother will be here in a while."

  Li Youkang has gone to town, so naturally he won't come.

  But Li Mumu was wary of Zheng Ansheng, since she knew that Zheng Ansheng was the widower who had cheated the original owner.

  When they met on the mountain, Li Mumu became defensive.

  She didn't think today's meeting was a coincidence.

  There was calculation in Zheng Ansheng's eyes when he looked at her.

  "Your brother?" Zheng Ansheng asked again, "Why doesn't he come with you now?"

  Li Mumu frowned slightly and said, "He has something to do, so he should slow down a little."

  "That means he hasn't come yet, and we don't know when he will come. What if he is delayed by something?" Zheng Ansheng smiled.

  "Anyway, your brother hasn't come yet. It's too dangerous for a woman like you to go up the mountain alone." Zheng Ansheng said, "There are often wild beasts in this mountain. Even if I come, I have to be careful. Why don't I protect you and wait for your brother to come?"

  "Thank you for your kindness." Li Mumu said calmly, "My family also told me when I came here that it would be fine as long as I didn't go too deep. But if you want to hunt, you have to go deep, so don't delay here."

  "I'm not in a hurry when hunting. It's just a matter of one arrow going through." Zheng Ansheng said confidently, and tried to straighten his chest.

  Women, you must be jealous when you see my figure!

  Li Mumu didn't know what Zheng Ansheng was thinking, but she was disgusted by Zheng Ansheng's figure.