Chapter 145: Portrait

"Dad, Mom, I'm giving you two choices now." Li Mumu said, "Tell me the whole story, who found you and how they told you. I'll have someone send you back safely. From now on, don't show up in front of Youkang and me again. Don't worry, I'll pay you every month."

"If you appear in front of us again, you will be penniless." Li Mumu said, "The second option is that you refuse to say anything, then the Gu family will sue you in the government in the name of the Gu family."

"You've heard it too. Gu's Snacks belongs to the Gu family, not to me. I'm not the boss." Li Mumu said, "Besides, as your daughter, I really can't do anything to you."

Once the word "filial piety" is pressed down, you will be bound.

But Li Mumu is not without other options.

"But the Gu family can't say that much to you." Li Mumu said, "If the Gu family sues you..."

Mr. and Mrs. Li were indeed scared.

Father Li quickly said, "It was a man named Chunlai who told us, and he was the one who brought us here."

"Chun Lai?" Li Mumu lowered her head and chuckled, "This name may not be true."

"I didn't lie!" Father Li said quickly, fearing that the Gu family would really sue them in the government.

"I didn't say you were lying." Li Mumu smiled faintly, "It's just that the name he told you may not be true."

Li Mumu lifted the carriage curtain and asked Zhang Zhiyuan and Li Jingzhong who were sitting in the front, "Is there anyone in the army who is good at drawing portraits?"

Li Mumu had just asked Master Guan to draw a hot pot, so she didn't dare ask him to draw a portrait.

Master Guan also has a temper.

You can't pull the wool from one person.

There should be people in the military who are good at drawing portraits, or even better.

In particular, it is necessary to draw important figures of the enemy army.

As expected, Li Jingzhong said, "Military Advisor Zhu is good at it."

"It's not appropriate to enter the army, so we may have to stay nearby. Could you please ask Military Advisor Zhu to come and draw it for us?" Li Mumu asked.

"Military Advisor Zhu happens to be in the army today. We can go and ask him first," said Li Jingzhong.

He didn't dare to make the decision for Chu Yiu-ming.

But considering that Zhu Yaoming and Gu Shangqing have such a good relationship, he will definitely help with this small favor.

"Thank you." Li Mumu nodded.

After lowering the curtains, Li Jingzhong and Zhang Zhiyuan drove the carriage towards the military camp.

They stopped at a distance from the military camp.

Li Jingzhong asked Zhang Zhiyuan to stay here to protect Li Mumu, while he temporarily unloaded the horses from the carriage and rode to the military camp.

After some time, Li Mumu heard the sound of horse hooves getting closer.

The sound of horse hooves disappeared as they got closer.

Li Mumu lifted the car curtain and found that Gu Shangqing and Zhu Yaoming came together.

"Husband, why are you here?" Li Mumu asked in surprise.

"I heard you were here, so how could I not come?" Gu Shangqing got off the horse and walked over. Through the curtain that Li Mumu lifted, he saw Li's father and mother sitting in the carriage.