Chapter 100: She Doesn't Want to Be Cannon Fodder Anymore

Li Mumu always felt that the story line in the book would not change easily.

Just like the widower Zheng Ansheng, he seduced her according to the story line in the book.

It was only because the original owner became her that the final story line in the book was not followed, and she was not bewitched by Zheng Ansheng.

If this is the case, Gu Shangqing and the heroine will always meet.

The heroine is always the heroine, and she is always the supporting actress.

The difference is that she doesn't want to be cannon fodder anymore.

Since Gu Shangqing will always meet the heroine, all Li Mumu can do now is to protect herself as much as possible.

Gu Shangqing is a very good person, there is no doubt about that, but he is not hers, so she cannot be soft-hearted or moved.

After thinking about all this, Li Mumu raised her head again and smiled faintly at Gu Shangqing.

However, the smile did not reach his eyes.

Gu Shangqing didn't understand. He clearly felt that Li Mumu had relaxed a little after listening to what he said.

It seems that he felt something in his heart.

This encouraged Gu Shangqing and he felt that he still had hope.

But Li Mumu lowered her head for a while, and when she raised her head again, her state was obviously different.

What on earth was she thinking? Why did she seem even more distant from him?

Li Mumu took Gu Shangqing for a stroll around the town and introduced him to all the stalls and shops they passed by.

Gu Shangqing knew that Li Mumu was still thinking about the restaurant, so he said, "Let's go back to the restaurant."

"Okay." Li Mumu nodded.

When the two were about to reach the door, Li Mumu saw two people walking towards them.

It was Chu Yiu Ming and Huang Kexiao.

Zhu Yaoming was still wearing a blue robe, but the style was slightly different. It was unknown how many blue clothes he had.

Huang Kexiao changed into a navy blue outfit this time.

Because Huang Kexiao tried so hard to be stubborn last time, Li Mumu still had a deep impression of Huang Kexiao.

Across from them, Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao laughed in surprise. Zhu Yaoming greeted them first, "Boss lady, Xiao Gu!"

Li Mumu looked at Gu Shangqing in surprise, "Do you know each other?"

Gu Shangqing took Li Mumu over, and the four of them met outside Gu's snack shop.

"These two are my comrades." Gu Shangqing said, "They came to Gu's snack bar to buy the braised platter.

Go back and let me taste it. I thought it was really delicious, but I didn't know it was from our stall."

"Your family?" Zhu Yaoming asked in surprise, "You..."

Zhu Yaoming looked at Gu Shangqing, then at Li Mumu, his face full of surprise.

What is the relationship between these two people?

Gu Shangqing smiled and said, "This is my wife."

"This Zhu Yaoming is General Shang's military advisor. This is Huang Kexiao, General Shang's deputy general." Gu Shangfeng introduced.