Chapter 67: Snitch

Even the royal families and officials were like this. The women in their families would also handle some business, but it was not obvious.

  When Gu's mother heard this, she thought it made sense, so she decided not to sell the land but to rent it out.

  But this house has been sold.

  Everyone pushed the cart towards the village entrance and passed by Aunt Li's house. They just happened to see Aunt Li walking out of the yard gate.

  Seeing that everyone from the Gu family except Gu Shangqing came out together, he couldn't help but say sarcastically, "Hey, Sister Gu, why are so many people from your family going to town together today? Is it because business is so good that they don't have enough manpower?"

  We are already moving away, and unless something unexpected happens, we will not be coming back.

  Mother Gu was too lazy to waste words with her and sneered, "Yes, business is just so good, there's nothing we can do about it."

  Just tell me whether you are angry or not.

  "Tsk!" Aunt Li was really angry. She pursed her lips and went back to the yard, closing the door heavily.

  "Wait a minute." Gu Baijin suddenly shouted, "Dad, stop for a moment."

  He and the two younger children, Gu Baiyuan, sat in the stroller, which was pushed by Gu Shangwei.

  Gu Shangwei stopped when he heard this, and saw Gu Baijin getting down from the cart.

  After landing, Gu Baijin turned around and waved to Gu Baiyuan again.

  Gu Baiyuan bent down in the car and leaned over to listen.

  Gu Baijin whispered, "We haven't told Aunt Li about Uncle Li hiding the money!"

  They left today and never came back.

  If you don't say it now, you will never have the chance to say it again!

  "I'll go talk to Aunt Li!" said Gu Baijin.

  Gu Baiyuan's eyes lit up. He had really forgotten about this matter. "Go quickly."

  Gu Baijin only remembered this matter when he saw Aunt Li today.

  So he ran towards Aunt Li's door with his short legs.

  "Slow down!" Gu Shangwei shouted from behind, "Where are you going?"

  Gu Baijin and Gu Baiyuan were whispering to each other just now, but they didn't hear it.

  However, there was no answer from Gu Baijin. But after a while, he stopped at the door of Aunt Li's house.

  Gu Baijin stretched out his hand and knocked hard on the gate of Aunt Li's house.

  After clapping several times, I heard Aunt Li's voice from inside, "Here we go!"

  After a while, the door was opened.

  Aunt Li opened the door, but didn't see

  The man frowned and muttered, "Who is it?"

  "Aunt Li!" Gu Baijin called again.

  Aunt Li looked down and found that it was the small Gu Baijin standing at the door.

  "What's the matter?" Aunt Li asked unhappily.

  It is difficult for her to have a good face to the Gu family, no matter whether old or young.

  Gu Baijin didn't care about Aunt Li's attitude and said loudly: "Aunt Li, if you say bad things about my Third Aunt again, I will tell you that Uncle Li secretly buried fifty coins under the tree in your yard!"