Chapter 31: Something Happened to Gu Shangqing!

The three were forced to retreat again and again.

  After a while, he was forced out of the Gu family's door.

  Li Mumu rushed to the gate and saw that many people had heard the noise and went out to look.

  Li Mumu yelled at the top of her voice: "Look at how good my snack stand is doing. You shamelessly come to my door and ask for the secret recipe. I don't give it to you and you blame me instead. I've seen shameless people before, but I've never seen people as shameless as you! Farming and doing business to make money depends on one's ability. Are there any people who are jealous of others making money and come here to ask for the secret recipe? No matter what, you are the only one who is shameless!"

  "Oh my! The three of them actually did such a thing."

  "This is really outrageous."

  "It's their ability that makes them do so well. You can go and set up a stall if you're jealous, but you can't ask them for their secret recipe."

  "Look! The villagers have sharp eyes!" Li Mumu said loudly, "You three, don't come to my house again."

  "Bah! They asked us to come, but we haven't come yet!" Aunt Li spat at the door in frustration, and the three of them left together.

  Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping were so angry that they continued to curse behind closed doors.

  On the way back, Aunt Li and the other two felt angrier and angrier the more they thought about it, and they couldn't swallow this anger.

  "Are we just going to let this matter go?" Wang said gritting her teeth.

  She couldn't swallow the way the Gu family treated her today and had to watch them make money.

  "Of course we can't just let it go!" Aunt Li said viciously, "Don't even think about the Gu family making this money comfortably!"

  "What ideas do you have?" Tiedan's mother asked hurriedly.

  "Li Mumu earns money for the Gu family, but her parents still depend on the weather for food and live in poverty." Aunt Li said, "A married daughter is always ungrateful. She doesn't even think about her parents when she gets something good. She knows her parents are still living a hard life, but she doesn't care about them. How can her parents be happy?"

  "I heard that Li Mumu's family is not an easy one to deal with either," said Wang.

  "Then why did the Gu family marry Li Mumu for Gu Shangqing?" Tiedan's mother asked in confusion, "The aunt of the Gu family is a powerful person."

  "Who is still a frugal person nowadays?" Aunt Li curled her lips. "The woman from the Gu family thinks that Li Mumu is an honest person. Anyway, she is marrying into their family, as long as her daughter-in-law can be controlled by her, it's fine.

  As for Li Mumu's parents' family, now that Li Mumu is married, who has ever told me that her parents' family can still control the affairs of their married daughter?"

  "Besides, Li Mumu was not welcomed in her parents' home. Her parents didn't care how she lived in her husband's family. So when Li Mumu married here, it was equivalent to completely breaking away from her parents' home and having no relationship with them anymore."

  "But her family is greedy. When Li Mumu is of no benefit to them, her family will naturally ignore her. But once they know that Li Mumu is a hen that lays golden eggs, can her family still sit still?"

  Aunt Li smiled as if everything was under control, "Besides, I heard that Li Mumu's brother and sister-in-law are not good people. Her brother has been spoiled by his parents since he was a child, and he only thinks about himself. Her sister-in-law is also a fierce person, and she is always the one who takes advantage of others."