Chapter 92: Even the Abdominal Muscles Can be Seen

But now that they have moved to town and earn more money, the Gu family has no shortage of that, so Li Mumu can take a bath regularly.

"Do you want to wash?" Li Mumu asked politely.

"Okay." Gu Shangqing nodded.

Li Mumu: "..."

No, she was just being polite. Does he really want to wash it?

Li Mumu had no choice but to say, "Then you wash first, I'll go boil some water."

It just so happened that Gu Shangqing was taking a shower, so she could take shelter there.

"No need to be so troublesome." Gu Shangqing stopped Li Mumu who was about to leave, "You wash first, and I'll use your water after you're done."

Li Mumu: "...This...This is so dirty."

"You wash so frequently, how can the water be dirty?" Gu Shangqing said, "Besides, it's late now. If you go to boil water, it will be a big basin. I'm afraid you will have to boil it several times."

"You wash first, I'll go out for a walk." Gu Shangqing thought for a moment and said, "Is half an hour enough?"

Li Mumu knew that he was deliberately giving her space to take a bath.

"It won't take that long. A moment will be enough." Li Mumu said.

It's cold now and the water will get cold quickly.

Gu Shangqing wanted to use her water to wash, so she couldn't leave him a basin of cold water.

"Then let's wash it in two quarters." Gu Shangqing said, "You don't have to rush, wash it slowly."

Gu Shangqing paused and said, "I am in the army and don't have the conditions to wash all the time. Occasionally I can go to the river to wash with river water. The river water is much colder, so you don't have to worry about me."

After saying that, Gu Shangqing left the room.

He didn't have much to do, and he didn't want to disturb his parents, brother and sister-in-law who had already returned to their rooms, so the three children also went to bed.

None of the three kids had much of a chance to chat with him today.

Gu Shangqing went to take a look at the demolished house. There was enough firewood, but it would be a good idea to chop some more.

Since he had nothing to do now, he might as well chop some wood and do some work for the family.

"Husband." Li Mumu opened the door and stood in the room and said to Gu Shangqing in the yard, "I'm done."

Gu Shangqing estimated that only a quarter of an hour had passed.

Gu Shangqing laughed. Li Mumu really said a quarter of an hour, and it lasted a quarter of an hour.

His wife sometimes doesn't follow the rules, but sometimes she is very rule-abiding.

This made him a little unsure at first.

"Okay." Gu Shangqing put the chopped firewood

After moving into the woodshed, he returned to the house.

Without saying a word, he began to undress.

Although Li Mumu is a modern person, as a single woman, she does not have the ability to watch a man strip naked without changing her expression.

Li Mumu quickly turned around and said, "I'll go out and wait for you."

I don't know how this guy can take off his clothes so quickly.