Chapter 128: Explain Yourself Clearly!

But since Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu somehow caught the eyes of Li Huailin and Li Zhiyin, Li Mumu didn't want to be involved with the Su family, but now it is she who will not agree.

This is not a matter of whether Li Mumu is willing or not. The Su family is definitely going to win over Gu Shangqing.

Madam Su smiled and said, "If that's the case, then let's not talk about the past. It's just that Third Madam said we won't meet again, but Third Madam underestimated us."

"I know what Third Madam means, but my family never pays attention to these ranks and family backgrounds when interacting with others. Just like the general and Miss Li, we only appreciate Third Madam as a person."

"I really like what Third Madam said and did today." Madam Su said, "My daughter has been spoiled since she was young and knows nothing. Zhi'er doesn't have any particularly good friends in Chong'an. I see that Third Madam and Zhi'er are about the same age, so why don't we get to know each other more in the future so that Zhi'er can learn more from Third Madam."

Su Zhier looked at Madam Su in disbelief.

Her mother actually wanted her to be friends with the woman who stole her husband!

She feels sick when she sees Li Mumu now!

But then, Su Zhier thought again that this was actually a good opportunity.

She can take advantage of the opportunity to hang out with Li Mumu to have more contact with the Gu family, and then have the opportunity to have more contact with her husband!

Just like in the dream, as I spent more time with the Gu family, I had more opportunities to interact with Gu Shangqing, and finally I was able to connect with him.

She believed that this time would be the same.

Gu Shangqing just doesn't understand her yet. As long as Gu Shangqing gets to know her more, he will definitely discover her good points.

By then, with her as a comparison in front of Gu Shangqing, Gu Shangqing will also be able to discover Li Mumu's unbearableness.

Su Zhier is no longer angry now. She just thinks that Madam Su's arrangement is really wonderful!

Su Zhier has not spoken a word since she entered the Gu family.

This time, she spoke for the first time, "I don't know how old Third Madam is, so I'll just call you sister. I hope we can get along well in the future. I also have a lot to learn from you, sister."

Li Mumu: "..."

She found Su Zhier's words so strange.

It's just like entering the house and becoming a mistress.

Li Mumu's expression was subtle, and the corner of her mouth twitched. She asked Madam Su, "Madam Su, I wonder if Miss Su has ever been to Anping Town? Yong'an Village?"

Li Mumu's question hit the point, and Gu Shangqing and the other two in the dark all became excited.

Madam Su said puzzledly, "No. Zhi'er has only been to her maternal grandparents' home so far. And her maternal grandparents' home is far away from Anping Town or Yong'an Village."

"Isn't the road smooth?" Li Mumu asked again.

"Of course." Madam Su thought to herself that her family was a famous family after all, so why would they live in those remote places?

I really don't understand why Li Mumu asked this.

Huang Kexiao gave Gu Shangqing a thumbs up in the dark.