Chapter 139: This is Li Mumu's Concern For Him

After Li Mumu got dressed, she hurried to the kitchen.

Fortunately, she did not get up late and met Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping at the kitchen door.

Wang Cuizhen was so embarrassed that she said, "I don't remember anything about last night. My husband said I was very drunk and must have made a fool of myself. I was laughed at."

"Sister-in-law, please don't say that. I am the one who is embarrassed." Zhang Caiping said, "My husband said that he took me home with him last night. I was counting coins as if there were coins in front of me while walking."

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, don't you remember what happened after you got drunk?" Li Mumu asked.

"I don't remember. I just heard it from my husband this morning." Wang Cuizhen said, "After hearing what he said, I don't believe that I did it. I should have listened to you and drank less. The fruit wine is sweet and sour, but it's really intoxicating."

"It's wine after all." Li Mumu said. Even if it's fruit wine, it's made from strong liquor. "In fact, it's not just the eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law. I've also lost a lot of memory."

"Really?" Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping looked at Li Mumu at the same time. The expectant expressions on their faces were really too much for Li Mumu to bear.

After all, if three people are embarrassed together, the pressure will be much less.

"I don't remember what happened after I got drunk last night. I just heard it from my husband." As for how she made the scene, she must have been too embarrassed to tell Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping. "Anyway, my behavior after getting drunk was not very presentable."

When Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping heard this, they realized that it was not just them who were drunk and embarrassed, but there were two other people with them. They immediately felt much better.

Wang Cuizhen also curiously asked Li Mumu, "What did you do when you were drunk?"

Li Mumu's face turned red. She couldn't say that she kissed Gu Shangqing while drunk.

"In short... I'm just not very honest." Li Mumu said, "I don't drink very well."

"Dishonest?" Zhang Caiping's expression suddenly became ambiguous, "What did you do to Shang Qing?"

"No...no!" Li Mumu denied guiltily, but her face turned even redder.

On this cold winter morning, my face is so hot that I can't feel the chill of the wind.

"Look at you, there must be something wrong." Wang Cuizhen said with a smile, and pulled Zhang Caiping, "Okay, let's stop teasing her."

"Okay." Zhang Caiping nodded and agreed with a smile, "Mumu, what are you going to do this morning?"

"Make some Jianbing Guozi. I remember that Chu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao haven't tried them yet." Li Mumu said, "Steam two baskets of pork dumplings, fry some vegetarian pies with radish vermicelli, deep-fried sugar cakes, and fried dough sticks. As for porridge, let's make pork bone porridge. Today, we can try boat porridge."

"What is boat porridge?" Wang Cuizhen asked curiously.

"Due to limited conditions, the porridge I made cannot be considered completely authentic." Li Mumu said, "The authentic boat porridge should be made with dried scallops, which are the white cylindrical part of scallops, dried in the sun. There are also squid and shrimp, added to the rice and cooked until it becomes sticky. This kind of porridge base is very delicious. It's just that Chong'an is too far away from the coast. We don't sell these seafood here. We do have dried scallops, after all, it's easier to store after being dried, but after it's shipped to us, the price is too expensive. I bought some and we cooked it ourselves. In addition, I have to trouble my second sister-in-law to calculate the cost and see if the store can also use dried scallops to make porridge base."

"The porridge base is seasoned with salt, and fried dough sticks and peanuts, as well as shredded ginger and green onions are added to the surface of the porridge." Li Mumu said, "The dough sticks are fried until they are extremely crispy. Even if they are soaked in porridge, they will not become soft in a short time."

"The porridge is delicious, and the fried dough sticks and peanuts are crispy..."

Before Li Mumu finished speaking, Wang Cuizhen was already craving for it. "Oh, stop talking. I'm dying of craving for it. Let's do it now."

"Okay." Li Mumu smiled and went into the kitchen.

Zhang Caiping's cooking skills are average, so she is responsible for kneading the dough and helping out.

Wang Cuizhen cooked the porridge first, and then chopped and cut the ingredients.

Then Li Mumu was responsible for adjusting the flavors.

Finally, the three of them packed the porridge, cakes and noodles together.

When Zhang Caiping was frying dough sticks, two heads suddenly popped out of the kitchen door.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Zhu Yaoming asked.

Li Mumu turned around and saw Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao, each clinging to one side of the door, with their heads sticking out.

"Everything is ready. There's nothing else I can help with." Li Mumu said with a smile, "How about you help carry these over?"

"No problem!" Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao came in quickly, "Pick up the pies that have been prepared on the table and leave."

Just as Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao left, Gu Shangqing came again, "Madam, is there anything I can help with?"

When Li Mumu heard Gu Shangqing's voice, her whole body froze.

Zhang Caiping was still joking, "Mumu, tell Shang Qing what to do?"

Li Mumu turned around and faced Gu Shangqing, and saw a smile on Gu Shangqing's lips.

I used to think Gu Shangqing looked very nice when he smiled, but now I find him extremely annoying.

Gu Shangqing must be taking the opportunity to hint to her about what happened last night.

But Li Mumu couldn't let Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping see it, so under their ambiguous gazes, she had to say, "Take this pot of porridge over."

"Okay." Gu Shangqing responded and walked into the kitchen.

Li Mumu happened to be standing in front of the porridge on the stove. When Gu Shangqing came to ask, she had just finished cooking the porridge.

Gu Shangqing walked over, and as he got close to her, Li Mumu subconsciously stepped back, but just as she took a step back, she was blocked by the wall behind her.

Gu Shangqing said, "Madam, please move to the side. I'm afraid I'll burn you."

Li Mumu quickly stepped back. Seeing Gu Shangqing was about to take the pot, Li Mumu couldn't help but remind him, "Be careful with the heat. Put a piece of cloth under it."

Gu Shangqing wanted to say that he had been beaten up in the army and had thick skin and flesh, so this little bit of heat was not a big deal for him.

However, thinking that this was Li Mumu's concern for him, he took a piece of cloth to pad the pot and left.

Li Mumu and the other two took the rest out.

Today's breakfast was filled to the brim.

When Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao were in the army before, many members of the Gu family had eaten it, but they had never eaten it.

As soon as Mr. and Mrs. Gu picked up their chopsticks, the two of them couldn't wait to start eating.

I was dazzled by the sight and hated myself for not having more mouths.

"Just for these breakfasts, your store will definitely be popular," said Zhu Yaoming.

"This soup is so delicious." Huang Kexiao didn't even care that the porridge was still boiling hot. He took a sip and said, "The fried dough sticks and peanuts seem to taste better in the porridge than eating them directly."