Chapter 44: Report

Zhang: "..."

  She knew that Li's mother was shameless, but she didn't expect her to be so shameless.

  When doing business, the cost of selling offal for brine is already very low, but they are not even willing to pay that little bit of money and still want to take the offal for free.

  Zhang felt that it was not a good idea as soon as she thought about it. She could not afford to buy the thing with her own money, but Li's mother thought that she did not spend that much money, or did not spend any money at all, and thus she embezzled Li's mother's money.

  When she came back from buying things, Li's mother asked her to return the eight cents. Wouldn't she be at a great disadvantage?

  Zhang rolled her eyes and said, "Mother, you don't know this. There are people from our village in the town. Many people can't bear to eat meat, so they buy pig offal and eat it as meat to satisfy their cravings."

  "The owner of the meat stall is not stupid. He will not throw away or give away meat even if it is cheap, as long as he can sell it for a penny more. He will not give it away for free." Zhang said, "Do you think Li Mumu is stupid? He can get it for free, but he still spends money to buy it."

  Mother Li thought about it and had to admit that what Zhang said made some sense.

  Li's mother curled her lips and said, "You can't just give him whatever he wants. You still have to bargain and try to spend the least amount of money and buy the most goods."

  "Of course." Zhang said, "We need a large quantity. I will discuss it with the boss."

  "But, mother, there are so many things, I'm afraid I can't bring them back by myself," said Zhang.

  It was really hard for her to carry such a large amount by herself.

  But the most important thing was that Zhang wanted to find a witness to prove that she had indeed spent the money given by Li's mother on buying sewage, and that she had not been greedy at all.

  Otherwise, when she comes back, Li's mother will throw a tantrum and insist that she has taken the money, and she won't be able to explain herself.

  "Why not let Youkang go with me?" Zhang said.

  It's not impossible to ask Li Youcai to go, but Li Youcai is a lazy guy and is not willing to put in such effort.

  Besides, Li's mother would think that the couple had jointly embezzled her money.

  But Li Youcai is Li's mother's son, and Li's mother is used to doting on Li Youcai. Even if she has doubts, she will not say anything to Li Youcai, and in the end the blame will still be put on her.

  Zhang felt tired when she thought about it, so she pulled Li Youkang out.

  Li's mother would never think that Li Youkang was her

  We are in the same group.

  "That's fine." Seeing that Zhang wanted to call Li Youkang, Li's mother was relieved and shouted, "Youkang! Youkang!"

  But no one responded for a long time.

  Normally, if Li Youkang was at home, he would come over when called.

  "Isn't he at home?" asked Li's mother.

  "Really? I haven't seen him all day today." Li Youcai curled his lips, "I don't know where he went to fool around. He's such a grown-up, but he's not at home all day!"