Chapter 29: Deliberately Disgusting

"And with your cooking skills, there will definitely be more delicious food in the future." Boss Zhao said, "As your business gets better, the ingredients will also be improved, and it will no longer be just pig offal. Our cooperation in the future is inevitable."

  After making the agreement with Boss Zhao, Li Mumu and others left Zhenweilou.

  Boss Zhao personally delivered the food to the front door. When we were at the door, Boss Zhao said, "Let's go in directly from the front door tomorrow. This will also let the guests know where our hot and sour noodles come from."

  "good."

  On the way back, Wang Cuizhen sighed, "No wonder Boss Zhao was able to open a delicious restaurant in town and do such a good business. He really has a long-term vision."

  "Yes." Zhang Caiping nodded, "We should also learn more from others. It doesn't matter if we suffer a little loss in the future. The important thing is to take a long-term view."

  The Gu family pushed the cart to and from Yong'an Village every day, and there were more and more things on the cart. When they set out in the morning, you could even smell the aroma of meat wafting from the cart.

  Although the villagers of Yong'an Village do not often go to the town, they always go there.

  After a long time, the villagers knew that the Gu family had set up a snack stand in the town and that their business was very good.

  But they didn't know yet that Gu's snacks had also cooperated with Zhenweilou, the largest restaurant in town.

  But even so, many villagers are already jealous.

  Wang and Tiedan's mother followed Aunt Li to the door of Gu's house, one on the left and one on the right.

  "Aunt Gu, are you home?" Tiedan's mother stretched her neck and tiptoed to try to look inside through the courtyard wall.

  Wang whispered, "Don't pretend you weren't there. I just saw the second eldest's family pushing a cart back with Wang Cuizhen and her two sisters-in-law."

  Not long after the voice fell, Gu's mother responded from the courtyard, "I'm coming."

  Mother Gu opened the door and saw Aunt Li and the other two. "Hey, why are you three here? What's up?"

  "Why don't you come over to visit if you have nothing to do?" Aunt Li walked in without waiting for Mrs. Gu to invite her.

  Wang and Tiedan's mother followed closely behind.

  The three of them came into the yard and looked around.

  Sure enough, there was a cart in the yard. It was the one that Wang had seen Gu Shangwei pushing into the village earlier.

  "I can come.

  It's rare to see you come here." Gu's mother didn't pretend to be nice to them, "I don't usually see you come over to visit."

  Wang Cuizhen had just finished cleaning up the bowls of hot and sour noodles and walked out of the kitchen. She said unhappily, "Oh, you three are really rare guests. You didn't come to my door to ask about my family's affairs, did you?"

  "Sister, what you said is a bit too much." Wang complained unhappily, "We felt that the new daughter-in-law had just come in, and we were worried that there were a lot of things going on at home, so we didn't want to disturb you. Now that the new daughter-in-law has been here for a while, we came to see her specially."