Chapter 97: Pie

Even Gu's mother kept praising Li Mumu and often mentioned that Li Mumu let Gu Xiuxiu go to school as well.

Now Gu Shangqing also felt it personally.

I couldn't help but show more appreciation on my face.

Li Mumu felt uncomfortable with Gu Shangqing's expression and said, "I'll go to the kitchen."

After saying that, he quickly walked away from Gu Shangqing.

Gu Shangqing watched Li Mumu's back as she entered the kitchen, and then went outside Gu Shangyong's room.

He knocked on the door a few times first, "Brother, sister-in-law, are you guys up?"

"Get up." Gu Shangyong opened the door and said, "Your sister-in-law went to the kitchen. Bai Yuan is still lying in bed. I'm calling him to get up."

"Where is Xiuxiu?" Gu Shangqing asked again.

"Xiu Xiu has also gotten up and is washing up." said Gu Shangyong.

"Then shall I go and pick up Bai Yuan?" Gu Shangqing said with a smile.

"Okay." Gu Shangyong said happily, "If you can just get this kid out of bed, anything is fine."

After saying that, he made way for Gu Shangqing to come in.

Gu Shangqing went straight to Gu Baiyuan's bed and saw that Gu Baiyuan had obviously woken up, but was just groaning and unwilling to get up.

Gu Shangyong said, "Teacher Guan will come to eat soon. If he sees that you can't pay it back and gets angry and doesn't teach you anymore, what will you do?"

"I'll just sleep a little longer." Gu Baiyuan hummed.

Gu Shangyong looked at Gu Shangqing helplessly, "This kid doesn't sleep at night and doesn't get up in the morning."

Gu Shangqing smiled and without any hesitation, he grabbed Gu Baiyuan's collar and pulled him out of the bed.

Leaving the warm bed, the cold wind suddenly swept over his body. Gu Baiyuan shuddered and woke up no matter how lazy he was.

"Oh, it's so cold!" Gu Baiyuan opened his eyes, "Third Uncle!"

"Get up quickly." Gu Shangqing said with a smile, "If you can't even get up early, how can you read a good book?"

"Your third aunt has assigned me a task. From now on, whenever I'm at home, I will take you for morning exercises." Gu Shangqing said.

"Morning exercise?" Gu Shangyong asked.

"Yes." Gu Shangqing nodded and said, "Mumu said that the children lacked exercise after moving here, so she asked me to teach them some self-defense skills. Besides strengthening their bodies, if they encounter bad guys, they can at least escape, not to mention fighting them."

"That's great!" Gu Shangyong said happily, "I was worried. They spend all day either studying or playing. I'm afraid they'll get thinner and thinner. They'd better be strong and healthy."

Gu Xiuxiu was laughing secretly at the side, and was seen by Gu Shangqing, who said, "Xiuxiu, don't laugh secretly. Your third aunt specifically asked to bring you along. She said that it's dangerous for girls to be outside, and you need to learn some self-protection methods."

Gu Shangyong's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Mu Mu is really thoughtful."

"Look at your Third Aunt." Gu Shangyong said to Gu Xiuxiu, "She thinks of you in everything."

Gu Xiuxiu didn't want to exercise at first, but when she heard that it was Li Mumu's special instruction, for her safety, she immediately became happy and excited, "Okay."