Chapter 81: General

It can be said that in the entire Yong'an Village, the harm she and Zheng Ansheng inflicted on Li Mumu was comparable.

  Although Zheng Ansheng didn't gossip much before, when he did, he talked about something big and directly threw dirty water on Li Mumu.

  If Li Mumu had not told the Gu family long ago that Zheng Ansheng had ill intentions towards her, if the Gu family had not trusted Li Mumu and stood firmly on Li Mumu's side, if Zheng Ansheng had not later framed the wrong person and randomly pointed the finger at Li Mumu's own brother.

  If any of these conditions is not met, Li Mumu will be finished.

  But what about her?

  Whenever there was a rumor about Li Mumu, she would vigorously publicize it.

  Even most of them came from her mouth.

  Now that Gu Shangqing has come, how can Aunt Li not be afraid and feel guilty?

  So he hid in the house and didn't come out.

  It was not until she heard a "bang" from the courtyard door that Aunt Li became so curious that she opened the window a crack and found that it was Zheng Ansheng lying in her own yard.

  The gate of her house had been smashed open.

  And Gu Shangqing was standing outside the courtyard gate.

  Gu Shangqing did not come in, nor did he care that Aunt Li, Tiedan's mother, and Wang were all hiding at home and dared not come out.

  Gu Shangqing said loudly: "Aunt Li, Tiedan's mother, Wang. I heard that Zheng Ansheng has a very good relationship with you, and you often get together to gossip about others. So please send Zheng Ansheng home."

  After Gu Shangqing finished speaking, he left.

  Aunt Li, Tiedan's mother and Wang were all watching secretly at home, and only dared to come out of the house after they saw Gu Shangqing leave the village.

  Tiedan's mother was so angry that she was shaking and yelling, "What does Gu Shangqing mean? What does he mean by we have a very good relationship with Zheng Ansheng?"

  Originally, Gu Xiuxiu had wrongly accused her of having a good relationship with Zheng Ansheng and implied that the two had an unclear relationship, which made her very angry.

  It took me a lot of effort to explain it clearly, for fear that if I didn't explain it clearly, my husband would doubt me.

  Tiedan's mother didn't think about it. Since she knew very well the trauma that rumors could cause to a woman, she still used such rumors to hurt Li Mumu.

  But no one in the Gu family, from top to bottom, is the kind of person who would repay evil with kindness.

  He is not the kind of person who does not do to others what you do not want others to do to you.

  Since you did this to Li Mumu, even if you failed, it cannot erase your vicious intentions.

  So the Gu family doesn't treat Tiedan's mother the same way that my family doesn't want to suffer such injustice, and they won't have the same idea towards you.

  You do this to me, so I will do this to you

  How about you.

  We believe in Li Mumu, so it depends on whether your family believes in you.

  Gu Shangqing had never discussed this with the Gu family, but he made the same choice at this time.

  Tiedan's mother was so angry that she gritted her teeth and said, "Aunt Li, Sister Wang, it's not convenient for me to get close to Zheng Ansheng, so I'll rely on you two."