Chapter 98: While He is at Home, You Two Should Get Along Well

Several people worked quickly and finished the job quickly.

"There are also fried sugar cakes, fried glutinous rice balls, fried dough sticks, and many other kinds." Li Mumu said, "We make different ones every day."

Li Mumu even wanted to try making pancakes.

In modern times, although she can make her own breakfast, she will miss the breakfast from the breakfast stall every now and then.

Sometimes I don't prepare my own breakfast, but just buy it from a roadside breakfast stall.

Now we have pies, boiled eggs, porridge, and pickles, which is enough.

When Li Mumu came out with the pie, she happened to meet Master Guan who had just walked in.

Li Mumu hurriedly greeted.

Master Guan smelled the smell of frying, and his eyes could not help but fall on the plate of pie in Li Mumu's hand, "What is this?"

"Pie, we're having this and boiled eggs this morning. I wonder if it suits Master Guan's taste?" Li Mumu asked with a smile.

Master Guan said hurriedly: "I am not picky about food. As long as it is delicious, I like to eat it. I also like to try new things. I am willing to try things I have never eaten before."

"Okay, you try it today. If it tastes good, I'll make it often in the future." Li Mumu said hurriedly, "It's cold, please come inside and sit down."

At this time, Master Guan noticed Gu Shangqing who was exercising with the children.

Gu Shangqing also stopped at this time and said to the three children, "Go and say hello to Master Guan."

Gu Xiuxiu brought her two younger brothers and walked obediently to Master Guan and greeted him, "Good morning, Master Guan."

Master Guan nodded, "Are you exercising?"

Gu Baiyuan said crisply: "Our Third Uncle is back. From today on, he will take us to do morning exercises every day and teach us martial arts to strengthen our bodies."

"Uncle San is not at home every day. He has to go back to the military camp." Gu Baijin added.

"Even if Third Uncle is not here, we can't slack off." Gu Xiuxiu said, "When Third Uncle is not here, we can exercise on our own."

"That's right." Master Guan nodded. "Practicing martial arts doesn't necessarily require great kung fu, it's also good to be able to strengthen your body. Especially Gu Baiyuan and Gu Baijin, you two will take part in the imperial examinations in the future. The county and academy examinations are easy to handle, but starting from the provincial examinations, it will be very tiring. Especially when it comes to the metropolitan examinations, you will be locked up in the Imperial Examination Hall for three days, which will test your physical strength. Many scholars are good at studying, but their bodies are

"The bones are not very good, and many people get seriously ill after coming out. Some even can't hold on in the examination room, which greatly affects their performance."

"If you start exercising from a young age like you do, you will be ahead of many people in terms of physical condition for exams in the future," said Master Guan.

The three children just thought that their aunt wanted them to keep fit and exercise for their safety, so they obeyed.

I didn't expect there was such a relationship, and I immediately became more serious.

"Is this your third uncle?" Master Guan looked at Gu Shangqing and found him unfamiliar.

Gu Shangqing clasped his fists and saluted Master Guan, "Good morning, Master Guan, I am Mu Mu's husband, their third uncle, Gu Shangqing."