Chapter 86: What Else Does She Have to Say to Gu Shangqing?

"Okay!" Wang Cuizhen hurried to the kitchen to prepare.

  Zhang Caiping smiled and said, "That's right, there's no need to rush to eat all the food in our house at once."

  "There's still a long way to go. Besides, if you want to eat it, we can make it at home. Especially Mu Mu's cooking skills are great. She has a lot of delicious food that hasn't been brought to the store yet." Zhang Caiping said with a smile.

  "Yes, we can eat slowly when we get home." Gu Shangwei nodded.

  The guests at the nearby tables heard what they said and couldn't help but ask curiously: "Who is this little brother..."

  "He is my brother!" Gu Shangyong said excitedly, "He is back safely now!"

  "Brother? How many brothers do you have?" Aren't there three brothers in the Gu family, and one of them died in the war?

  "It's our third brother." Gu Shangwei explained.

  "Ah?" Someone was surprised, "Didn't they say he..."

  The man was too embarrassed to say it out loud.

  After all, the person is sitting here alive. It would be unlucky if you say that he is dead.

  "It was a misunderstanding." Gu Shangqing explained, "Communication was inconvenient, and there were some misunderstandings in the middle, which made my family mistakenly believe that I died in the battle."

  "I only found out about this when I came back today." Gu Shangqing said again.

  "Just come back safely."

  "congratulations!"

  The guests congratulated him one after another.

  "So, Boss Lady Li has a husband again!" another customer joked.

  "What do you mean by again?" Zhang Caiping said unhappily, "It has always been there."

  "Yes, yes, yes." The man said with a smile, "It's just that many people in our town want to propose to Mrs. Li, so there's no chance now."

  These guests were obviously familiar with the Gu family. Someone joked, "Luckily you came back on time. If you had come back a little later, you would have cried!"

  "That's right, such a good daughter-in-law was almost lost." Someone joked.

  Zhang Caiping looked at Gu Shangqing nervously.

  He was afraid that these people's jokes would make Gu Shangqing have a problem with Li Mumu.

  This matter is not something Li Mumu can control.

  Zhang Caiping was about to speak when she saw Gu Shangqing smiling and nodding, "I am lucky, but even if I come back a little late, I will still chase my wife back."

  "Hahahaha, well said!"

  Li Mumu didn't expect Gu Shangqing to say such a thing.

  I don't know what to say.

  Zhang Caiping didn't know whether Gu Shangqing was just saying nice things in front of outsiders or he really meant it.

  However, in her impression, Gu Shangqing was not a narrow-minded person.

  Zhang Caiping followed suit and tried to explain for Li Mumu, saying with a smile, "You guys are just worrying about nothing. Even if my brother-in-law comes back later, my wife can't run away. My Mumu has already expressed her intention to stay with Shangqing for the rest of her life, and it's useless for anyone to ask for marriage."