Chapter 83: My Wife Loves Me So Much

She didn't expect that Gu's mother wanted to arrange a marriage for her, so she took this opportunity to speak it out.

  When Gu Shangqing, who was hiding outside the door, heard Li Mumu say that she would stay with her forever, his first reaction was, my wife loves me so much.

  Then I heard Li Mumu say that she wanted to be the daughter of the Gu family.

  Gu Shangqing thought that if he didn't go out, his wife would become his sister.

  Seeing that Li Mumu was about to bow down, Gu Shangqing dared not wait any longer.

  "Wait a minute!" Gu Shangqing shouted and rushed into the door, stopping Li Mumu from bowing down.

  "Dad, Mom!" Gu Shangqing knelt down in front of his father and mother's stunned gazes, "My unfilial son is back!"

  Li Mumu turned around and looked at Gu Shangqing in shock, who was kneeling on the ground with his forehead knocked to the ground.

  She looked at the back of Gu Shangqing's head, complaining in her heart why the male protagonist didn't come back earlier or later, but came back at this time!

  Just a moment.

  Can't you wait until she recognizes Gu's father and mother as her godfather and godmother before coming back?

  Dear author of the original novel, can't you just stand the supporting female characters?

  Can't you give the female supporting role a chance to survive?

  The male protagonist's return at this time interrupted her process of recognizing Gu's father and mother as her godfather and godmother, making her unable to become the daughter of the Gu family.

  Wouldn't this become an obstacle for the hero and heroine to be together?

  In the future, there won't be any tragic ending waiting for her just for the sake of keeping the hero and heroine together.

  Li Mumu was heartbroken.

  "Shang Qing?!" Gu's father and mother stood up in disbelief.

  The two of them supported Gu Shangqing together.

  Gu Shangqing slowly raised his head, then stood up, but still knelt on the ground, "Dad, Mom, I'm back!"

  "You...they said you..." Mother Gu touched Gu Shangqing's face in disbelief and burst into tears.

  Gu Shangqing smiled with tears in his eyes and said, "I'm fine. I was just slightly injured before, which involved some military secrets and strategies. In short, they lied that I was dead, but in fact, I'm fine."

  "Dad, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't expect this matter would spread to the village. I was not in the army at that time, and I didn't know that Zhang Erzhu was injured and returned to the village." Gu Shangqing said.

  However, given the situation at the time, even if he knew, he couldn't show up and tell Zhang Erzhu that he was fine.

  "Dad and Mom, I am an unfilial son and I have made you sad for him. "

  "It's okay, it's okay." Father Gu wiped his face, but he couldn't stop the tears from falling.

  "You said you were injured?" Mother Gu asked hurriedly, "Where are you injured?"

  "Nothing, just some skin injuries." Gu Shangqing showed his arms and legs to his mother, "Look, they are all fine, nothing happened."

  Li Mumu, who was standing by, also recognized him. Wasn't Gu Shangqing the soldier she rescued in the back mountain that day?