Chapter 134: Like Calling a Dog

Li Mumu bought a lot of wolfberries, which can be used in soup, and also put some in the bone soup in the hot pot.

Another way is to soak it in wine.

Li Mumu also thought that if Gu Shangqing was promoted to a military position in the future and was not in Chong'an, he would go somewhere else.

The Gu family has a stable business in Chong'an, and they can also transport wolfberries out to sell, which is also a way to make money.

Li Mumu just had this idea in her mind for now, and whether it would succeed or not would depend on how they developed in Chong'an.

"Sister-in-law, are you coming up with something new?" Zhu Yaoming saw the beef and mutton on the table. He had never seen the noodles that looked like noodles before.

The meat slices were covered with chili peppers, which looked scary.

There are also white things cut into slices; I don't know what they are; they look like pastries.

Li Mumu introduced them one by one: "These are what I plan to order at the restaurant; you guys try them and see how they work."

"In addition, I also made hawthorn wine, plum wine, and wolfberry wine." Li Mumu asked, "Which one do you want to drink first?"

"I want to try some hawthorn wine," Mother Gu said. "It's sour and sweet; it will definitely whet your appetite."

Li Mumu poured hawthorn wine for Gu's mother.

Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping ordered plum wine.

Father Gu first tasted Mother Gu's hawthorn wine, smacked it, and said disdainfully, "It's too sweet."

Li Mumu poured a glass of wolfberry wine for Father Gu. "Dad, try the wine soaked with wolfberries. Wolfberries are good for your health, and they won't cover up the original taste of the wine."

Li Mumu reminded the three people who were drinking fruit wine, "Although fruit wine tastes sweet and sour, it is made from wine after all, and it is easy to get drunk."

"Let's drink slowly," said Gu's mother.

"Sister-in-law, pour me a little hawthorn wine first so I can try it," Zhu Yaoming said.

He also likes to drink spicy wine, but since he has never tried hawthorn wine or plum wine, he is still a little curious.

Huang Kexiao also joined in the fun out of curiosity.

Li Mumu turned around and asked Gu Shangqing, "Husband, what about you?"

"Why don't we try each one?" said Gu Shangqing.

Li Mumu poured some hawthorn wine for the three of them, and they took a sip.

Huang Kexiao showed the same expression as Gu's father: "It's too sweet; there's not much alcohol left; it's not satisfying enough."

"It is a bit sweet," said Zhu Yaoming.

Gu Shang Qing said, "It is indeed suitable for women's taste, sweet and sour."

"Would you like to try the plum wine?" Li Mumu asked with a smile.

Gu Shangyong and Gu Shangwei next to them had already tasted Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping's wine glasses.

Neither of them spoke. Gu Shangwei silently picked up the wolfberry wine and asked Gu Shangyong if he wanted some.

Gu Shangyong nodded quickly.

Gu Shangwei poured a glass for Gu Shangyong and himself.

Zhu Yaoming is a very curious person. Even if the food does not suit his taste, he has to try it to satisfy his curiosity. Otherwise, he will always be thinking about it and feel even more uncomfortable.