Chapter 69: Help

"Okay." Li Mumu nodded with a smile.

  "Then let's split up. You two go to the blacksmith shop, and I'll go to the wine shop," said Zhang Caiping.

  That's settled.

  After lunch, the three of them set off in two groups.

  Li Mumu drew a blueprint of the pot with a chimney, which was the kind of pot with a chimney that was common in later generations for the old Beijing mutton hotpot.

  On the way, Wang Cuizhen looked at the drawing Li Mumu had drawn and said in surprise: "This is the first time I've seen such a strange pot."

  Li Mumu explained to her, "When the time comes, the charcoal will be placed here. The water in the pot will be kept boiling by the heating of the charcoal. But boiling water always produces smoke, so there is this chimney. When the time comes, the smoke will go out of this chimney, and the guests will not be smoked."

  "But we need to open the windows for ventilation, otherwise it will be too dangerous to burn charcoal in a closed room." Li Mumu warned.

  Wang Cuizhen nodded, indicating that she understood, "This is really magical."

  "It's actually very simple. It's divided into three parts." Li Mumu said, "burn charcoal at the base, put the pot on top, and add a chimney in the middle."

  The two arrived at the blacksmith shop and Li Mumu showed the drawings to the boss.

  Sure enough, the boss nodded and said, "No problem, it can be done. This thing is really good, simple but exquisite."

  "And this." Li Mumu took out another blueprint, which showed a shabu-shabu pot. "I need five more pots like this."

  "This is not difficult." The boss nodded.

  "When will it be done?" Li Mumu asked.

  "About the end of this month." said the boss.

  This is exactly what Li Mumu wants.

  After talking to the boss, he went home with Wang Cuizhen.

  The next morning, Li Mumu went to Zhenweilou to deliver the ingredients for hot and sour noodles as usual.

  "Boss Li." Boss Zhao came out to greet him with a smile.

  Li Mumu thought that Boss Zhao usually didn't come out, and this time he came out, probably because of her opening of a restaurant.

  I didn't expect that Boss Zhao really valued her.

  She just wanted to open a small restaurant, and Boss Zhao came to her on his own initiative.

  "Boss Zhao." Li Mumu called with a smile.

  "I heard that your family is planning to open a restaurant." Boss Zhao said with a smile.

  Li Mumu smiled and put them

  The restaurant owner gave a brief explanation, mainly to reassure Boss Zhao that she had no intention of stealing his business.

  Li Mumu took out another piece of paper and said, "This is the dish we are going to serve after our restaurant opens. Please see if Zhenweilou needs it."

  Boss Zhao took the menu in surprise, "I thought you couldn't cooperate with us after you opened the restaurant."

  "Even if I opened a restaurant, our customer base would be different," Li Mumu said. "We still sell snacks and stir-fried dishes made from animal offal. But for the same method, Zhenweilou can use more advanced ingredients, so there is no conflict between the two."