Chapter 25: Cooperation

Boss Zhao looked at Li Mumu's words and actions and felt that she was not like an ordinary peasant girl. When he heard her speak, it sounded like she was well-educated.

  He is also open and generous in his actions and manners, and not petty at all.

  But she has a straightforward and generous spirit, unlike those young ladies from wealthy families who are shy and timid.

  Boss Zhao feels that if Li Mumu succeeds in the future, he can really make a big business.

  "Okay." Boss Zhao waved his hand and asked someone to bring over the discarded defective bowls with chipped edges and cracks, as well as the chopsticks that were discolored and not so new.

  There were indeed quite a lot. At a quick glance, there were dozens of bowls and countless chopsticks.

  "They are all here. If you want all of them, just give me 50 cents," said Boss Zhao.

  "Then I'll take them all." Li Mumu said quickly.

  These bowls also have to be cleaned after they are collected on site and can be recycled.

  This is just in case some customers break their bowls and make them unusable, so we can replenish them in time.

  "Thank you!" Li Mumu knew that Boss Zhao gave a very fair price.

  "Don't thank me yet. I'm still thinking about cooperating with you." said Boss Zhao.

  "Cooperate with me?" Li Mumu was surprised and scratched his face. "Boss Zhao, you really think highly of me. I just run a snack stand and sell braised offal, which is not worthy of being served in a formal restaurant. How can we cooperate?"

  "Indeed, braised offal is not suitable." Boss Zhao said with a smile, "But since you can braise offal so well, making other dishes will not be a problem. I don't want your recipe either. If you have a new snack in the future, please tell me. If it is suitable, it can also be included in our Zhenweilou menu."

  "You just need to make more and supply our Zhenweilou. Just like when you set up a stall and supply a limited amount every day, we also supply a limited amount at Zhenweilou." In fact, Boss Zhao has recently come up with the idea of ​​seeking cooperation with Li Mumu.

  I just haven't made up my mind yet.

  Boss Zhao felt that he was the boss of Zhenweilou after all, and it was inappropriate no matter how he looked at it to take the initiative to seek cooperation with a small vendor like Li Mumu.

  But after chatting with Li Mumu today, I found that Li Mumu was a good person, so I just took this opportunity to bring it up.

  "Don't worry, since we sell it in our Zhenweilou, the price is

  It will definitely be more expensive than at your stall." Boss Zhao said, "This will not affect your business."

  Li Mumu lowered her eyes slightly after hearing this, "Boss Zhao, I don't have much experience, can you let me guess what you mean?"

  Boss Zhao also wanted to hear what Li Mumu was thinking, so he raised his hand and said, "Go ahead."

  "Zhenweilou has a good environment and is the most high-end restaurant in our town. Naturally, its prices are definitely more expensive than my stall. When customers come here to eat, they not only enjoy the taste, but also the environment of Zhenweilou." Li Mumu said, "Customers who can come to Zhenweilou are among the richest in our town."

  "Even though they know the food at my stall is delicious, and even though they know the food sold at Zhenweilou is the same as the food at my stall, they still don't want to eat at my stall. They think the environment is not good and does not suit their status. Eating at my stall is beneath their status."

  "Zhenweilou serves my dishes, which can satisfy the curiosity of customers and prevent them from doing anything that would be beneath their status. Even if it's a little more expensive, customers won't mind." Li Mumu said, "To put it bluntly, our customer bases are different, so even if the food is the same but the price is different, we won't lose customers."

  "Do you think what I said is right?" Li Mumu looked for Boss Zhao's opinion.

  "Hahahaha!" Boss Zhao raised his head and laughed, praisingly, "That's right."

  "You always say that you are a farmer and a small businessman, and you don't have much ability." Boss Zhao praised, "But in my opinion, your brain is more flexible than many businessmen!"

  "That's exactly what I meant." Boss Zhao nodded. "But the word 'high-end' you mentioned is quite interesting. This is the first time I've heard such a term. It's very intuitive and apt."

  "It is precisely because I am a farmer and have no experience in doing business that I want to take this opportunity to learn more from you." Li Mumu said, "Although I only have a small stall now, I still want to open a few more stalls in the future."

  Li Mumu didn't dare say that she still wanted to open a restaurant or a hotel.

  Even if Boss Zhao didn't take her seriously, she didn't want to have a new competitor so early out of caution.

  "Hahahaha, you are very smart, young lady." Boss Zhao smiled with helplessness and appreciation.

  Li Mumu did not hide her cleverness and scheming in front of him, and showed them openly, which made him not feel disgusted at all.

  "Since we are partners, I hope your business will continue to grow." Boss Zhao said with a smile, "If you have any questions in the future, just come and ask me."

  Li Mumu was delighted and hurried to thank him, "Thank you so much."

  Boss Zhao had heard of Li Mumu a long time ago.

  Their town is not big, and there is only one scholar teaching in the whole town.

  At the beginning, Li Mumu scolded him so much that other families also withdrew their children from school and refused to study with Xiucai.

  Now everyone in the town knows that the scholar has a bad character and does not teach well.

  Even though he was the only scholar in the town, no one was willing to send their children to study with him.

  As a result, the scholar has not been able to open the school until now.

  The families of the original students united together and invited teachers from other places.

  Led by the owner of a jewelry shop, the teacher was allowed to live in his home and a room was provided as a school.

  The children from other families paid the fees and went to study together.

  This made it impossible for the scholar to run a school.

  The source of all this was Li Mumu, who was smiling and bowing to thank him.

  "Mumu." Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping came from the government office and saw Li Mumu as soon as they entered the door.

  It was the first time for the two of them to enter Zhenweilou, and they felt a little awkward.

  Only when I came to Li Mumu did I feel a little relieved.

  "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law." Li Mumu said with a smile, "This is Boss Zhao. He agreed to sell us the discarded dishes and chopsticks at a low price, and also proposed to cooperate with our family."

  "Cooperation?" Zhang Caiping asked in surprise.

  Their snack stand can actually cooperate with Zhenweilou?

  In what other areas can we cooperate with Zhenweilou?

  "I'll tell you guys slowly when I get back." Li Mumu said, then turned to Boss Zhao and said, "Boss Zhao, to be honest, I have indeed developed a new snack, but I don't know how the customers will respond. I'm collecting these bowls to prepare for the new snack."