Chapter 60: Be Careful She may Cheat on You

Mother Gu sneered, "Go find that shameless Zheng Ansheng!"

  Seeing the other party's curiosity, Mother Gu sneered and said, "Why? You want to watch the fun? Then come along."

  Mother Gu's statement made people afraid to follow, and they hurriedly shook their heads and said, "No, no, hehe!"

  "Why are you pretending now?" said Gu's mother unhappily.

  Anyway, their family is preparing to move away, and Gu's mother has no intention of giving these people a good face.

  I originally thought of living in Yong'an Village to avoid getting into too much trouble with others.

  But now, she has nothing to worry about.

  "Even if you don't go, the quarrel between Zheng Ansheng and I will spread throughout the village in no time." Gu's mother said as she walked.

  The people next to her said they didn't want to go, but they couldn't help but follow Gu's mother.

  "Then you might as well go and see it with your own eyes." Gu's mother said coldly.

  "Hehe..." The person next to her lowered his head and laughed, but his feet involuntarily followed Gu's mother's steps.

  Along the way, I met more and more people, and more and more people followed me.

  Walking all the way to Zheng's house at the end of the village, Gu's mother kicked the thin and flimsy-looking wooden door outside the Zheng's courtyard.

  The wooden door swayed under Gu's mother's feet, as if it was about to break.

  Mother Gu yelled, "Zheng Ansheng! Get out here!"

  "What's wrong? What happened?" Mother Zheng came out after Mother Gu called out several times. Seeing Mother Gu's state, she knew what was going on, but pretended to be confused. "Eldest sister of the Gu family, what happened to you?"

  "Where's Zheng Ansheng? Tell him to get out!" Gu's mother yelled, "What's wrong with me? Don't you know what's wrong with me?"

  "This... An Sheng is not at home now..." said Zheng's mother.

  "Not at home? Gossiping with others outside?" Gu's mother said coldly, "A grown man, instead of doing his job, gossiping like a woman outside, gossiping about other people's wives. Pah!"

  "How can you talk like that!" Zheng's mother was immediately displeased. Her son was a good boy, how could he let Gu's mother say that.

  How can you be a woman at all!

  Gu Xiuxiu said at this time: "Grandma, what you said is really inappropriate. You are insulting us women by saying this about Zheng Ansheng.

  . "

  "Although women like Aunt Li and Tiedan's mother who gossip about others are not good, there are still people like us who are upright." Gu Xiuxiu said loudly, "If Zheng Ansheng doesn't behave like a good person and gets together with Aunt Li and Tiedan's mother to gossip about others every day, he will never achieve anything in his life!"

  Mother Gu laughed immediately: "Hahahaha, yes, our Xiuxiu is right!"

  Xiuxiu's personality is really different now.

  If it were in the past, Gu Xiuxiu would never have said such a thing.

  I didn't even dare to speak louder.

  But after studying with Li Mumu, he became more generous, his words became more crisp, and his words could stab people in the heart.

  Gu Xiuxiu thought about the gossip about Li Mumu that Aunt Li and Tiedan's mother had spread.