Chapter 147: Did Madam Acknowledge Me?

"Don't look at me like this, I make very good dumplings." Huang Kexiao said.

"What a coincidence! We are making dumplings right now." Mother Gu said, "Go wash your hands and come over to make dumplings."

Unexpectedly, Huang Kexiao, who looks like a rough man, can make dumplings.

The elegant and handsome Chu Yiu Ming scratched his head and said, "I don't know how to make dumplings. Is there any manual labor you can let me do?"

Mother Gu didn't bother to be polite with him and said, "Go ask Mu Mu if there is any kitchen work that can be assigned to you."

Just as Gu's mother said, these two people would come to Gu's house whenever they had a day off. Gu's mother treated them as her own family and no longer had to be polite with them.

"Okay!" Zhu Yaoming took the order and went to find Li Mumu, and was sent by Li Mumu to chop the meat.

Li Mumu has always regretted that there were no refrigerators in ancient times.

Otherwise, with two strong laborers, Chu Yiu Ming and Huang Kexiao, they could have beaten a lot of beef by hand.

Li Mumu's hometown in her previous life was a small town in the south. She went to college in Hangzhou and stayed in Hangzhou to work after graduation.

Whether in Hangzhou or going home during the Spring Festival, I have never experienced a winter as dry, cold and windy as that in Chong'an.

It has snowed several times in Chong'an in winter.

As the Spring Festival approaches, the streets and alleys are decorated with lights and colors. The traditions of the Spring Festival are at their peak at this time, and the atmosphere is much stronger than in previous lives.

"Madam." Gu Shangqing pulled Li Mumu out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Li Mumu thought that Gu Shangqing had found out something about the Su family again.

Speaking of which, Gu Shangqing's relationship with Su Zhier has changed in this life, but there is one thing that has not changed in both lives.

It's because the connection with the Su family has always been very deep.

In his previous life, Gu Shangqing married Su Zhier and the Su family became his in-laws. His relationship with the Su family is naturally very deep.

But in this life, even though he was no longer with Su Zhier, Gu Shangqing suspected that Governor Su was collaborating with the enemy and committing treason, and he never gave up investigating the Su family.

This is also a very deep involvement.

Both lives are involved, but the reasons are different.

"Madam, please follow me." Gu Shangqing said with a smile.

Seeing that Li Mumu was confused and stood there motionless, he took her hand and said, "Come."

Li Mumu was working, so naturally she couldn't use the hand warmer to warm her hands, and her hands were still a little cold.

Gu Shangqing was clearly also in the yard. He had just finished chopping firewood and was posting New Year pictures, couplets and blessing characters with the children. He didn't have anything to warm his hands.

But his hands were still warm.

Li Mumu's hands were wrapped by him and immediately felt warm.

The biting cold wind didn't affect her at all.