Chapter 57: I Won't Marry

But seeing the determination in Li Mumu's eyes and the stern expression, he didn't dare to gamble.

  At this time, Zheng Ansheng laughed dryly twice, trying to show that he had no bad intentions at all. He stopped where he was and said, "I was just joking with you just now. I just wanted to let you know how dangerous it is to be alone in the mountains. I didn't really mean to treat you badly."

  Seeing that Li Mumu was unmoved, Zheng Ansheng smiled again and said, "Then I will stay here and watch you leave. This way I can feel more at ease."

  Li Mumu felt disgusted, but at least she made him realize that he was scared and could stand still instead of following her.

  She doesn't care about fame or not.

  If he was a good person, he would have gone in and out of the mountains with her, and if he was seen walking in the village, rumors would have spread.

  But as long as she has a clear conscience, she doesn't care what others think.

  But Zheng Ansheng was different. Knowing that he had bad intentions, she would not give him any chance.

  Li Mumu said no more, turned around and left, thinking that she might not be able to come to this mountain often in the future.

  Originally, in order to save costs, many things were harvested from this mountain.

  But now that business has stabilized and I have more and more money, I can buy some seasonings from the shops in town.

  Li Mumu walked forward, but she could still feel the gazes from behind her, which made her feel nauseous.

  Zheng Ansheng watched Li Mumu's back as she walked down the mountain. Just as Zheng's mother said, Li Mumu's figure was particularly seductive when she twisted her body.

  The waist is the waist, and the butt is the butt.

  Thinking of Li Mumu's threat just now, Zheng Ansheng's face darkened.

  Li Mumu thought that she could scare him like this?

  It's too simple to think about!

  After Li Mumu walked for a while and no longer felt that gaze on her, she relaxed a little.

  She returned to Gu's house and just as she entered the door, she saw Li Youkang unloading things from the cart, and it seemed that he had just entered the house.

  "Sister? Why are you back so early?" Li Youkang heard footsteps, turned around and saw it was Li Mumu, so he asked.

  Wang Cuizhen came out of the kitchen and saw that Li Mumu was only carrying a small bag, so she said, "Didn't you find anything?"

  "Don't mention it. I will try to go up the mountain less often in the future. If I go up, I will ask Youkang to accompany me." Li Mumu felt unlucky whenever she thought about it.

  "What's wrong? Are you in danger?" When Gu's mother heard this, she suddenly became nervous.

  "It's that Zheng Ansheng." Li Mumu said. She told everyone in detail what happened to her encounter with Zheng Ansheng on the mountain today, without leaving out anything.

  "I think something is wrong with him anyway." Li Mumu said, "If he knew the rules, even if he was worried about my safety, he would have kept a distance and escorted me. Why would he pester me like he did? It's as if he was afraid that the villagers wouldn't see me walking with him."