Chapter 136: Drunk

At this time, she poured herself a full glass of plum wine, raised it and said to Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping: "Sister-in-law and second sister-in-law are too modest. If it weren't for the support of mother and sister-in-law, how could I have accomplished anything?"

"My elder sister-in-law and my younger sister-in-law never argue with me. No matter what I say, they never disagree. They always do what I say and are especially supportive of me." Li Mumu raised her glass, "Eldest sister-in-law, second sister-in-law, I toast to you."

Wang Cuizhen's face turned red from drinking, and so did Zhang Caiping.

But the two of them were obviously in high spirits after drinking and were willing to accept any drink that was offered.

"Let's not talk about this between us." Wang Cuizhen clinked her cup with Li Mumu's, "I just hope we can stay like this in the future."

"Yes." Zhang Caiping picked up the wine glass, "May we be together forever."

"For a long, long time." Li Mumu said with a smile and drank it all in one gulp.

Gu Shangqing didn't even have time to ask her to drink slower.

"Sister-in-law, what is this?" Huang Kexiao was asking about the plate of fish cake.

He stared at the plate for a long time.

"I'll keep you in suspense for now. You can try it." Seeing Huang Kexiao's hesitation, Li Mumu said, "It's definitely not some weird food. Don't worry."

"Why didn't I realize it before? You are such a timid boy." Zhu Yaoming looked down on him and picked up a piece of fish cake and put it into the spicy pot.

Li Mumu still put the fish cake into the spicy pot and the bone soup pot respectively.

After a while, the fish cakes in the hot pot had turned red and floated up due to the spicy soup.

Zhu Yaoming picked up a piece, tasted it, and his eyes widened, "Delicious! Fragrant!"

"Is this... made of fish?" Zhu Yaoming asked.

As Zhu Yaoming was talking, Huang Kexiao quickly picked up a piece and took a bite. "This is so soft and tender!"

"It's made from grass carp. The fish bones are shaved off, the fish meat is mashed into a paste, and fat paste is added, and it is solidified into fish cakes." Li Mumu said, "Grass carp inevitably has a bit of earthy smell, so I added scallion, ginger water and other seasonings to remove the fishy smell, but if you eat it carefully, there should still be some."

"It's not bad. The remaining flavor is covered by the spicy taste, leaving only the spicy and fresh fragrance." Zhu Yaoming said, "Will this be served in the store?"

"Yes." Li Mumu nodded.

"We also plan to start a breakfast business." Li Mumu added,

"If you two don't mind, why don't you stay at my house tonight? I'll make some fresh breakfast tomorrow morning for you to try."

Zhu Yaoming and Huang Kexiao were too embarrassed to bring it up, but since Li Mumu had brought it up, they couldn't wait to nod their heads, "Okay, okay."

The atmosphere in the evening was so good that after the meal, everyone at the table was drunk.

Even Gu's mother couldn't help herself and staggered after drinking, and was helped away by Gu's father.

Wang Cuizhen was so drunk that she could only smile foolishly.

Countless copper coins seemed to appear in front of Zhang Caiping's eyes.