Chapter 30: I Hate You for Dirtying the Ground in Front of our House

Tiedan's mother was afraid that if she continued to talk like this, she would be kicked out of the house by Gu's mother before she could get to the point.

  She had no choice but to smile and say, "We saw that Mumu's business was doing well, so we came here to learn from her!"

  Wang also said, "Yes, Aunt Gu, since your family has made money, why don't you bring us all with you to make money together?"

  Mother Gu sneered and said sarcastically, "How do you want to make money?"

  Aunt Li seemed to not hear Mother Gu's ridicule at all and said, "How do you do it? Let us learn from you. Let's go to the town and set up a stall together."

  "Aunt Li, what you mean is that you want us to teach you the secret recipes of our snacks?" Li Mumu's lips curled up slightly coldly, but the smile did not reach her eyes.

  She didn't mind sharing it with Wang Cuizhen and Zhang Caiping because they were family and she knew their personalities.

  But how could these three outsiders from Aunt Li have the audacity and confidence to come to her house and ask for the secret recipe?

  Even Wang Cuizhen was excited but also worried when she first heard that she would tell her the secret recipe.

  "Haha, we're doing this to help you share the burden." Wang grinned shamelessly, "You set up a stall in town, and customers line up every day. Moreover, even after you sell out, there are still many people who haven't bought any. We know that the offal you sell is troublesome to deal with, so we can't prepare enough."

  "But it will be different if you give us some, we can make more." Wang said with a smile, "You set up a stall in the east side of the town, and we set up a stall in the west side of the town, so we won't steal each other's business."

  "Customers who want to eat now have two restaurants to choose from, and it saves you from being so tired. There are still so many customers who haven't bought anything, right?" Wang thought that this reason was quite considerate of the Gu family.

  But this shameless statement really made Zhang Caiping, who had just finished settling the bills and came out of the house, laugh.

  They deliberately don't sell that much.

  Just as Li Mumu said, the quantity sold every day is too large, and gradually there won't be so many people coming to buy.

  Before the new hot and sour noodles were served, the number of customers lining up at their snack stand was a little less than at the beginning.

  Later, when they added hot and sour noodles, more customers came.

  Especially when the townspeople heard that the hot and sour noodles sold at Zhenweilou were all sourced from their stall, they became more active in coming to their stall to eat the hot and sour noodles at the thought of being able to eat the same thing as the rich people.

  The same thing as the rich. If you can't afford anything else, can you afford hot and sour noodles?

  If Aunt Li and the other three were really allowed to open a shop shamelessly, how could they still attract so many customers after they had a large volume of goods?

  Besides, the snacks were invented by Li Mumu.

  People like Aunt Li are jealous of the Gu family for making so much money. How can they have the nerve to do that!

  Why should they ask for the recipe?

  Zhang Caiping was furious and had a lot to say back. Just when she was thinking about which one to say first, Li Mumu spoke up, "You mean, our snacks are selling well, so you want me to tell you the secret recipe of the snacks so you can sell them too?"

  This is exactly what the Wang family and the other two meant, but they couldn't say it so bluntly.

  "It's all to help you lighten your burden." Aunt Li said with a smile, "Besides, your family is rich now, how can you bear to see people from our village suffer? Aren't people from our village like one family? How can you let your family suffer, don't you think?"

  "I can't bear it. Then you guys go and sell it too." Li Mumu nodded.

  Aunt Li and the other two were delighted and couldn't hide their excitement on their faces.

  But Li Mumu said, "Doing business is everyone's freedom. We have no right to stop you from doing it, right? Sell whatever you want."

  "What do you mean?" Aunt Li's smile suddenly fell when she heard Li Mumu say that.

  "If you want to do business, it's your freedom. But we won't give you our family's secret recipe." Li Mumu was too lazy to even give these three shameless people a final fake smile.

  "Ms. Li, you can't be so selfish!" Aunt Li's face changed completely when she heard what Li Mumu said.

  The smile and flattery on his face just now were all gone. He looked at Li Mumu viciously, as if there was a jackal in front of him that was blocking her from getting rich.

  "Now that your family is making money, you just watch other people in our village suffer, right?" Aunt Li accused. "There are so many people in our village, many of whom are older than your parents-in-law, and you have the heart to watch them continue to suffer.

  "You want to live in poverty? You all live a life of luxury and don't care about the lives of others!"

  "If that's the case, then if you make money, will you distribute it to the elderly, the weak, women and children?" Li Mumu asked back.

  "You...what do you mean?" Aunt Li stuttered.

  "You speak in a very high-sounding manner to accuse us, but it turns out that you won't share the money you earn with others." Li Mumu said coldly.

  "We also make money based on our own ability, and we pay with our own hard work. How come you say that it's a heinous crime, as if the money we earn should be given to others to spend?" Li Mumu sneered, "This is the first time I've heard such a statement. If that's the case, why don't you go to the town to find those rich people and ask them to distribute their money to the poor people in the town? And give some to our village as well? That way my family won't have to work so hard to set up a stall in the town."

  "You want the secret recipe, why don't you go to Zhenweilou and ask for it?" Li Mumu said loudly, "Zhenweilou's specialty dishes have always been the best in town, and they make a lot of money. Why don't you ask them for the secret recipe and reduce their burden?"

  "You...you...don't change the subject. This is a matter between us. What does it have to do with Zhenweilou?" Wang said loudly.

  "How come it has nothing to do with Zhenweilou?" Li Mumu sneered, "Even if it was Zhenweilou, they only asked me to send some of the hot and sour noodles to their store every day, and they never asked me for the secret recipe of the hot and sour noodles directly."

  "Everyone should follow the rules when doing things." Li Mumu said, "But no one is as shameless as you."

  Wang Cuizhen picked up the broom from the corner and swung it at Aunt Li and the other two. "Get lost! Shameless people like you are not welcome in our home!"

  "roll!"

  "Hey! What are you doing!" Aunt Li was almost hit by the broom and quickly dodged.

  Wang pointed at Wang Cuizhen and said, "We are from the same village. Do you think you don't want to get along with us?"

  "Who wants to associate with you?" Zhang Caiping walked over with her hands on her hips and spat at them, "Bah! Don't come to our doorstep in the future! I hate you for dirtying the ground in front of our house!"

  The big broom was taken away by Wang Cuizhen. Zhang Caiping couldn't find anything suitable for a moment, so she simply went to the kitchen and got out a long rolling pin, and then hit the three people with it.