Chapter 51: Unpalatable

The customer pinched the twigs with his bare hands and shook his head. "The owner of Gu's Snack Shop used thin branches, cut them into small twigs, cleaned them and gave them to us so that we could stick them in our food. Moreover, each person got one and threw it away after eating. She would never give it to others. It's very clean."

  "I've given you food, why are you still making so much trouble?" Li's mother yelled unhappily.

  "What's your attitude?" The customer threw the diced meat back to the chopping board unhappily. "It's as if we are beggars! Who cares about your little bit!"

  After saying that, he left angrily!

  "You are the one who says you want to eat but you don't want to eat. You are playing tricks on me!" Li's mother said angrily.

  After Li's mother made such a fuss, many people were angry and left.

  There was one person who didn't leave even though Li's mother was like this, and said, "I'll come and try it to see how it tastes."

  After saying that, he pinched a small piece of large intestine and put it into his mouth.

  Before he could even chew it, the customer bent over and spat out the large intestine, "Pooh! Pooh! Pooh!"

  "What's wrong? It doesn't taste good?" the person next to him asked curiously.

  "How dare you say it tastes the same as Gu's snacks?" The customer laughed in anger, "Do you think I've never eaten Gu's snacks?"

  In the whole town of Anping, almost all ordinary people, except those who couldn't even afford to eat, had bought the braised offal from Gu's snacks.

  "Your large intestine stinks. I'm afraid you didn't clean it thoroughly. The stew tastes so bland. You guys don't even want to add any seasoning. How dare you say it tastes the same as Gu's snacks?"

  "Is it so unpalatable?" Someone picked up a piece of diced pig lung out of curiosity. He swallowed it but looked like he was about to vomit. "The color is wrong. Not to mention comparing it to Gu's snacks, it can't even compare to the one that opened later in the west of town."

  "It tastes terrible. Don't try it. You'll just make yourself sick."

  "This smell is so bad that I can't even eat lunch."

  Mother Li's face darkened. She didn't believe it and picked up a piece herself.

  He ate it with a frown on his face, and said, "This is what offal tastes like!"

  The stew was finished this morning and she tasted it too.

  It is indeed very ordinary. I don't understand why Li Mumu is selling so well.

  The only explanation is that the people in the town are poor and usually have no money to eat meat, so even if

  The water tastes bad, so I eat it as a meat dish to relieve the greasiness.

  "Oh! It turns out you don't even know what Gu's snacks taste like." Someone sneered, "And you said they taste the same as Gu's snacks? You're lying!"

  At Li Mumu's place, the offal and hot and sour noodles have been sold out.

  Li Youcai was packing up his stall when the waiter from Zhenweilou came over and said, "Boss Li!"

  This is what Boss Zhao told him.

  Say that Li Mumu is capable, don't treat Li Mumu as an ordinary woman.