Chapter 75: Test

Gu Baijin nodded obediently.

  "Xiu Xiu, I'm relieved. There's nothing much to tell you." Li Mumu added, "You two, just follow your elder sister's example."

  Gu Xiuxiu never thought that she would one day become a role model, and she wanted to grin happily.

  Suddenly I felt that grinning seemed not stable enough.

  So the smile that had just appeared was retracted and turned into a smile, and the whole person looked more stable.

  But she didn't know how funny it was that she, a little girl who was only 7 years old in Li Mumu's eyes, had to pretend to be steady at this moment.

  After a while, several people arrived at the gate of the courtyard.

  Li Mumu stopped.

  Knowing that some of the children were nervous, I gave them some time to prepare themselves mentally at the door.

  "If you feel nervous, take a deep breath. We'll go in later." Li Mumu said softly.

  Gu Baiyuan was not so nervous when he went to nail other people's toilet doors at night.

  After a while, Gu Baiyuan said, "Aunt San, I'm ready."

  Li Mumu then asked Gu Xiuxiu and Gu Baijin, "Where are you two?"

  Gu Xiuxiu and Gu Baijin also nodded.

  Li Mumu then knocked on the door of the courtyard, "Master Guan, we are back."

  "Come in!" Master Guan's voice came from inside.

  Li Mumu pushed open the door and led the three children in.

  Wang Cuizhen and Gu Shangyong walked at the end.

  The three children followed Li Mumu into the house, and seeing Master Guan with a serious face, they all called out in unison, "Hello, Master."

  "What are your names, three of you? How old are you?" asked Master Guan.

  Gu Xiuxiu said first: "Master, my name is Gu Xiuxiu, and I am 7 years old."

  Gu Baiyuan continued: "My name is Gu Baiyuan, and I am 5 years old."

  Gu Baijin finally said: "My name is Gu Baijin, and I am 4 years old."

  "Have you three all studied?" Master Guan did not expect that the Gu family would even bring a little girl.

  The fact that the Gu family can allow girls to study together shows that they are indeed much better than many other families in terms of ideology.

  Master Guan nodded secretly, and his impression of the Gu family improved a little bit.

  The three of them nodded in unison.

  Master Guan asked, "I heard that Gu Baiyuan once studied with a scholar in this town. Have you two ever studied before?"

  "I have read it. It was taught by my third aunt.

  We." Gu Xiuxiu said.

  Gu Baiyuan followed up and said, "After I stopped studying with the scholar, the three of us all studied with Aunt San."

  Master Guan was a little surprised and looked at Li Mumu, "You have also studied?"

  "I taught myself before." Li Mumu said, "I'm definitely not as good as you, but it's enough to enlighten three children."