The New Technique Pt. 2

A/N: Sorry this one took so long to get out, also I know i took a small little break in my schedule, this is because I am currently redecorating a new room I'm moving into so it may be slow for a bit, but give it a day or two and I'll be back on my normal schedule for the most part.  i am still working on requests and they are still open to anyone who wants to suggest any new idea or things they may want to see.  If that's the case, please put your request/idea into the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  This is the follow up to Pt. 1 so if you haven't read that yet please do so first, then come back to this one.  ENJOY THE SPICY STEAMINESS THAT IS THIS CHAPTER!

V giggled at the fact of J refusing to leave the bathroom inside of their dormitory apartment. Due to the fact that V somehow got a FREAKING 100% on her finals, J had to obey to the reward system she set up for V. The last reward being that J would wear anything V wanted her to for an entire day. And let's just say the outfit choice was...not exactly what J was expecting. The pigtailed murder drone stared at herself in the mirror, her visor blushing and core humming like crazy.

The outfit that V had chosen was a very lacey classic black and white maid's outfit. However, the bust area was lifted, showing off most of her chest, and the skirt was unreasonably short. Her thigh highs were held up by lingerie that she kept underneath. She chose a roleplay costume?! A fucking roleplay costume?! J shook her head before taking a deep breath. V worked really hard to get to this point, so it was J's turn to return the favor. With a small little boost of confidence, J opened the door to the bathroom and walked in front of V who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"About time you came out! So how did it fi-woah." V asked lifting her head, her visor overheating for a second before going back to normal, but not without the blush lines.

"Well, you happy now? Congratulations on your finals V." J said while giving her a small curtsy. If she was going to wear this thing, she may as well be a little cocky while doing it. Her ego was destroyed already anyways. V simply let out a dry laugh and stood up.

"Very much so. Thank you J. But, you have to wear this for the whole entire day! So~, what am I going to do with you hmm?" V nuzzled her head next to J's audio sensor while wrapping her arms around her waist. J twitched a bit at the sudden physical attention, and tightened her thighs together when she felt V's tail wrap around them slowly.

The attention made J feel good. While her and V had been doing little activities here and there all week, sexually, she was touch-starved even if she refused to admit it. However, this was an additional detail that V knew about. She watched J sometimes with little actions, knowing exactly what can make her tick. With this in mind, V stepped away from her and slowly pulled her exactly the right way, making the little maid murder drone fall back onto the bed, with her legs still hanging off.

"Woah! V what are you-" J went to ask propping herself up, but was immediately met with V's tail pinning her hands up above her head, while V sat above her with a dominant smirk, making J's visor begin to blush like crazy again. V let out a content sigh and ran a hand down J's thighs, slowly opening her legs and bending her head down to be met with the lingerie that laid between V, and J's womanhood. J closed her optics and shook a little, feeling V's breath against her lower regions. Still, J did not dare to say a word. She wanted this so badly. She may be dominant in fields like studying and work, but for some reason this felt different. She felt submissive, but safe.

V continued to put her head closer and closer towards J's lower regions, until finally, the pigtailed murder drone felt a tongue lick against her underwear. She moaned in delight as V continued this action to tease the little maid in uniform. V felt powerful in this stance, and it's not like J was exactly fighting her in that case. V had finally had enough of the teasing and wanted to taste her little maid directly. So she pulled J's black lacey thong to the side and slowly slithered her tongue into her clit. J stretched out another long moan while rolling her optics back as she began to grind her hips for more friction against V's tongue.

V let out a satisfied grunt as she continued to eat J out, she traced her hands up J's thighs and gripped her hips to control how fast J was grinding, making the maid submit to the pace her master wanted. J's breathing started to intensify, her whole body shaking, pleasure about to overcome her from her master-but alas, V pulled away from J before she could overcome her orgasm.

"V? What the hell I was so close!" J whined, but V only let out a small giggle and leaned her head up to look into J's visor. She had something up her sleeve.

"Aww, were you? Well, I promise this time you'll cum like there is no tomorrow~" V giggled as she held up a member shaped black and yellow stripped vibrator. J's optics hollowed at the realization of what was about to happen.

V gently rubbed the tip against J's clit before slowly pushing it into her, J hissed a little through the sudden pressure, but began to feel some pleasure once it was fully inserted into her. V set it on the lowest setting of vibration, making J jolt a little at the sensation, but she let out a soft moan, something V didn't know J could do. V started to thrust the vibrator in and out of her at a slow pace, before switching the vibration up to the medium setting.

"Oh~! V! More! Please, I-ughn!" J begged, making V stop thrusting the vibrator into her, but still left the vibration on so J could feel it. The pigtailed drone whined at the sudden action but gasped once V made one swift move with her claws to rip open J's shirt the rest of the way, making her breasts break free and jump a little. V smirked and took a vile of oil out of her jacker, pouring the small amount of liquid onto J's chest. J flinched a little, but knew what V was about to do.

V tossed the empty vile to the side and leaned over J, putting once hand back on the vibrator, switching it onto the highest setting and thrusting it into J like there was no tomorrow. The other hand fondled the pigtailed drone's breasts while V began to suck on the other, popping a nipple into her mouth, drinking the oil that dripped and glistened down her body. J was in pure ecstasy, her moans began to grow more silent, her optics closed on her visor in a harsh manner, and back arched. Soon enough, J came to an orgasm, continuing to ride out her high until V pulled away.

The short-haired drone took a step back on her work, taking a picture of J with her visor. It was only a couple of seconds after when suddenly-

"AHHHH!!!!" N screamed in the doorway to the two female murder drone's bedroom, while Uzi was just smirking and taking a picture for blackmail purposes.

Let's just say Uzi and N spent the whole day in hiding, but V had definitely gotten her reward for passing those finals. And she would study just as hard the next time.

Word Count: 1354 words.