Rave Pt. 2

A/n: Surprise!  I'm spoiling you guys today and giving you two stories!  Request from @BrianGeller Lizzy x N Pt.2.  Request are still open and if you want to see a ship/idea written out then please comment it in the first chapter and I will get back to you as soon as I can!  This is a nice little fluffy comfort chapter, so get all your drinks and snacks and enjoy!

Lizzy was the first to wake up after the previous night, her visor blushing once she realized what all had happened. N was spooning her and had a good grip on her. She was able to turn around and stare at him in his sleep. The blonde worker smirked at his face, finding it cute. His visor was in sleep mode, but his mouth was partly agape, a little fang poking out and his tongue a little hidden. If she didn't know any better, he looked completely different from the type of drone he was last night.

They had been vulnerable with one another, allowing each other to connect on a personal basis. Connecting so much that they may have gotten little...to close. Not that it was a bad thing to Lizzy, she personally didn't mind if it meant she got to be that close with N again. Lizzy slowly started to pet the top of his head, wishing the moment would last forever. But unfortunately, reality doesn't let that stuff happen. N started to wake up from Lizzy's movements, and found her visor to be staring right back at him. N formed blush lines but gave a small kiss to the top of Lizzy's head, making the blonde worker giggle.

"Morning..." N said a little tiredly, Lizzy could tell he was still waking up.

"Morning sleepy head, you sleep well?" Lizzy asked, cuddling up to N for warmth. The male murder drone just grunted and nodded.

"Yeah, if I'm being honest, that was the best sleep I've gotten in a while." N spoke, smiling, but soon started to panic. "Wait...don't you have school? What time is it?" N was about to get up to look at the clock, but Lizzy stopped him, shoving him back down to the bed with her.

"Relax, it's the weekend, we're fine." Lizzy mentioned, and N slowly started to calm down a bit.

The two drones sat in a comfortable silence for who knows how long, but they were content and happy. Silence would normally bother her whenever she was with someone else, but with N it felt natural. She didn't have to worry about anything in that given moment.

"Lizzy, do you wanna have a little outing with me today? Like a date?" N asked out of the blue, but he figured if she didn't have school or anything going on, then they might as well take advantage of it. Lizzy sat up and looked at N.

"Really? I'd love to! But..." Lizzy looked down at her and N, realizing they were still naked from last nights events. "Can you fly me to the colony so I can clean up a little and change first?"

A little while later, N flew Lizzy to the colony where her and N walked to her apartment dorm, her dad went out to do some business so it was only Thad that was home. When she walked in, the green worker gave the two of them stares. Lizzy was scared he would tell their dad, but Thad only smirked and walked into the kitchen, saying something to prove Lizzy's doubts wrong.

"Since it's N, I didn't see anything. But so help me if you hurt my sister, I don't care that you're a murder drone, I will kill you."

"Thad! Shut up! Robo-god!" Lizzy yelled back, blushing from his over protectiveness as a brother, but Lizzy was glad he was still there for her when others were not, especially since Doll disappeared.

The two drones eventually made it to Lizzy's bedroom where she flicked on her light, and cringed a little at the pink it was covered in. It hurt to look at it now for some reason, she'd have to paint it a different color soon. N noticed this action and hugged Lizzy from behind.

"You alright?" N asked.

"Yeah...I guess it just hurts to look at it now, it doesn't feel like me anymore. Even this room is just completely different from last night and I don't know why." Lizzy replied back, but N nodded, understanding where she was coming from.

"Well, maybe we could do that today then! There isn't to much stuff in here we could move everything out, go get some paint you like and paint it. You could even stay at the pod tonight as well since it's the weekend and let it dry overnight! O-only if you want too though!" N suggested, Lizzy looked up at him.

"You'd really do that for me?" She asked, her head tilting to the side, revealing a small little hickey from where he attacked her last night. The recalling memory made him blush for a second, but he nodded his head.

"Of course! I understand where you're coming from, sometimes we need a change in our everyday lives, this could be a good thing!" N remarked, and Lizzy looked down smiling.

He's so sweet, and he's willing to do so much for me, not even Doll wanted to do this stuff with me. It feels...nice.

"Okay, let's do it! Just let me get dressed in something more comfortable first!" Lizzy explained, closing the door and locking it before she started to remove her clothing in front of N. The male murder drone let out a small whimper, blushing, turning around. Lizzy only giggled. "You've seen me naked before! How is now any different?"

N struggled to explain, he didn't want Lizzy to think he was some pervert, but she made him blush even more by leading him to her bathroom, deciding to take a shower together. (Drone-friendly water ok?! Don't question it!) Afterwards, the two lovers went out to buy a paint color that Lizzy would like for her room, to which she decided to go with a darkish blue, it felt right to her, and N liked the color as well. They grabbed a small bite to eat and headed back to her place. Lizzy turned some music on and after about an hour of moving things out of her room and away from the walls, they began to paint.

They had a system, Lizzy would get the lower half while N got the top half of the walls, considering he was taller, not to mention he could fly. The blonde worker watched N from time to time, sneaking small glances over at him. She still partially couldn't believe he'd help her do this. After everything that happened, Lizzy felt like she had fallen into a little depression state. A slump she couldn't seem to get herself out of, what she didn't know was that N felt that way to.

He was happy to help Lizzy, happy to be out of the pod and being with someone. V never returned his feelings and he had given up. He felt that if he let anyone close, he would be manipulated, similar to what happened with J. N was grateful for Lizzy, and vise versa. It felt as if the two had gotten one another out of their slumps, but slowly recovering, knowing they had time to process everything that happened. They knew reality-wise, pretending like nothing was happening was easier, but it didn't mean it calmed their minds at night. Just knowing someone was there for them that they could truly be around, it felt like a weight off their shoulders.

Lizzy and N eventually finished and cleaned everything up, looking around the room.

"It looks amazing! You did such a great job N! Thanks for helping me out with this!" The blonde worker hugged N around his waist, to which he used his hand to pull Lizzy's chin up, and give her a soft peck.

"Don't give me all the credit, you did a good job too Lizzy. Come on, we can go sleep at the pod tonight, then come back and move your stuff in here the next morning, sound good?" N asked and Lizzy nodded happily. She slipped on a little hoodie before heading out, letting Thad know where she was going.

The two drones went back to the landing pod for the night thanks to N flying Lizzy around. They snuggled into the bed together, it was warm, and safe. The lovers couldn't be happier with one another, knowing they would always be there no matter what.

Word Count: 1445 words.