A Surprise for Thad

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter Thad x Uzi.  Requests are still open, if you would like to see a ship/idea written out then comment in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  I will usually have it out within a couple of days.  Also, if anyone wants to  mention in this chapter what ships they EVENTUALLY want to see in this book I will consider those as well.  I am currently worker on an N x V one for the eNVy shippers as well so keep your eyes peeled for that one.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

A silhouette of a human girl in a white ballet costume with feathers danced around the stage, twirling around, jumping in a specific sequence to music. Uzi looked at the holographic screen N was showing on his visor, the male murder drone then stopped playing the recording.

"So...that was Tessa?" The purple worker asked.

"Yeah! She was dancing to something called ballet. I guess her parents used to make her do it for when political and union people came by. Something about keeping up with social status." N replied leaning back on his pilot's chair in the pod.

"Huh...why did you show me this?" Uzi asked, a little confused. N wanted to invite her over to the landing pod but she wasn't sure why.

"Well, Thad's birthday is coming up right? I have an idea. He mentioned-"

"N, I am NOT dancing for Thad's birthday present! I'll figure something else out!" Uzi's visor blushed, knowing where N was going with his proposition.

"Well I mean, I was talking to Thad the other day, and he was curious about it..." N mumbled, putting his fingers together in a shy pose.

Thad and the purple worker started a relationship a couple of months ago, and while he knew about most of Uzi's walls from being friends for so long, there was some things she was still shy about. Learning the dance and downloading the program was easy, but the outfit? The stare she would get from him? It wasn't her style. In a way she felt a little insecure. But if Thad was curious about it...

"What do you mean curious about it?" Uzi asked crossing her arms, wanting more detail into what N was talking about.

"Well, I showed Thad the recording too because it came up into conversation. He said he wondered what you would look like in something like that. But he kind of said he wouldn't force you into it mainly because he knows you don't like stuff like this." The male murder drone replied smiling. Ah, so that's what he meant.

"Okay so you're being a wing man basically and telling me I should try it for Thad's birthday." Uzi summarized.

"Yep!"

"BITE ME!" Uzi griped at N, but she did think about it. It would be nice to see his reaction to her in something like that. "You think...you can help me get a costume like that?"

N smiled and nodded his head, he was happy Uzi was willing to try this for Thad, especially since the green worker's birthday was in about a week. He wanted to see Uzi happy, seeing her as a dear friend, it was important to N to make everyone happy.

A week passed by quickly, Uzi practiced the dance every night after she downloaded the program into her system. She tried to act normal around Thad the whole time, but it was harder for her for some reason. She didn't like to keep things a secret from him, but technically it was a surprise for him so she couldn't spoil it. Finally, when Thad's birthday did come, she messaged him to meet with her in the gymnasium.

The green worker received the message while inside of his room. He perked up at the message from his girlfriend and got up to go and meet up with her. He never told her when his birthday was, so he thought she didn't know about it. Thad's family never celebrated birthday's all that often anymore ever since their mom died. The memories were too much, but luckily that didn't stop his dad from coming in and wishing him a good day along with dropping off a present. For Thad that was enough. He still had his family for the most part, making him grateful.