He Is Ours~ Pt. 1

Request from @TheMaroonWriter Yandere!V x Devil!N x Yandere!Uzi.  This part one of two.  If you guys would like to input any requests, please comment your ships/ideas you'd like to see written out in the first chapter of this book.  I'll usually have it out in a couple of days once I respond back.  I've been starting to fill out requests again because this past week I had to work a lot so that's why updates are kind of infrequent right now, but they are still getting out so yeah.  Enjoy the fic, also the second part is going to be SPICY.  While writing  it I practically turned red.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

Stomping down the hallways inside of her sector, Uzi angrily made it to her room and slammed her door. She huffed out in anger, her solver almost wanting to take control at that moment. However, as she turned around, she was met with the female murder drone looking at her inquisitively.

"The hell are you so pissed about?" V asked, crossing her arms and sitting in the purple workers desk chair. Uzi let out a sigh of frustration.

"You mean what are WE so pissed about?" Uzi raised a digital brow, getting V's attention. The female murder drone soon grew the same expression. She knew what this meant.

"Who was it now? That bitch Lizzy again? Doll? Rebecca?" V asked, gagging at the last name. Uzi shook her head.

"That damn smartass Emily."

V's optics hollowed as she growled. The purple worker sat on her bed, annoyed. Both of the drones had grown an alliance ever since finding out they both liked N. N was overall a nice male murder drone, he had the heart and personality of a golden retriever, but due to a small glitch in his programming, he had what was called the 'Devil' addition. Essentially making him a very strong, and very...appealing...murder machine.

V and Uzi knew they would get into a fight with having N, and they did when they first found out. But for some reason, the fighting that day led to making out and well...some not so very wholesome acts in the bedroom. After realizing their feelings for one another and N, they created a small agreement to eventually get with N together, and eliminate anyone who got in their way. They just hadn't really...killed...anyone yet.

"V~! What if we just killed them all already. It would make it so much easier." Uzi rolled her optics and cuddled into herself on the bed. The female murder drone smirked and got up from her chair, laying on top of her purple worker. The two shared a deep kiss, but V could sense Uzi was still pissed off. Weirdly enough it was actually Uzi who's temper went out of proportion while V was calm and collected. Other than when she killed worker drones, she tried to not let her killer instincts lead these kinds of situations. But, she did know how to calm Uzi down.

"Then why don't we do just that?" V asked, taking Uzi and sitting her on her lap, the purple workers legs now rested on V's thighs, making her shiver. But she also looked at V questioningly. "You see, most of the girls are part of the cheerleaders, right? Then we take them out. Not like N will notice their gone anyways. Oh, and maybe Thad, he'd snitch." The female murder drone said while unzipping her jacket and shrugging the cloth off her shoulders by a bit. Uzi took this as an invitation and bit into V's neck, making the female murder drone moan in delight.

While workers had oil that tasted different and did different things for the purple worker, V's oil could put Uzi into a drunken and relaxed state it was just that good. She felt the warm liquid hit the back of her robotic throat, almost like drinking a nice cold glass of water, quenching a thirst. V's moans only encouraged her actions until she'd had enough and pulled away.

"Then let's do it." She smirked and kissed her murderous female partner, sharing a little oil. They fell back onto the bed, and used some time up before they committed their murderous actions.

Later that night N was headed towards Uzi's room to check on her, he hadn't seen the purple worker nor V all day, which made him curious. Thew two girls had been hanging out a lot together, and if N was honest, he had a crush on the both of them. He didn't think it would ever be possible for everyone to love one another though. If it wasn't in the books, then he wouldn't force it. As he passed her school sector, N came across an ungodly sight. Dismembered bodies of worker drone cheerleaders laid all across the gym. Anywhere from their heads rolling aimlessly onto the floor to their entrails hung on the wires above, oil bled everywhere. In the midst of the 'bloodlust' (oil lust more or so but you get the point), he spotted his two crushes in their murder forms.

They devoured the last cheerleader, tearing her limb from limb as she screamed in pain and agony, begging for her life to be sparred. Uzi didn't listen and she slowly pulled the core out of the said cheerleader, watching as her programming deleted, her visor coming up with an error. She bit the top of the core and began to drain the oil out of it, while V feasted on the entrails. N came into the room, his legs are what caught their attention first before realizing they were caught.

V gasped and punched Uzi's shoulder making her turn around. The two girls were on the ground, while N was in the air, his optics hollowed out in surprise.

Did Uzi go feral again and V just went with it? What happened? And why do I find it kind of...alluring?

"N listen-it's not what you think. They were just all over you, and-and we couldn't take it anymore!" V hurriedly explained wrapping her arms around the purple worker in a protective manner. This action surprised Uzi, but she blushed nonetheless, connecting her gaze with N instead. However, N went from surprised, to smiling. His visor glitching from the yellow color to a deep and dark red.

"Oh girls, it's alright. I don't mind. In fact," N bent down, connecting his lips with Uzi, then doing the same to V, licking the oil in their mouths. "I find it endearing. You two could of just told me how you felt. I love the both of you so much."

The two girls exchanged glanced, their visors blushing, before getting up and hugging on N.

"So...you really don't mind that we...you know..." Uzi looked around at the cheerleaders corpses, however N and V just laughed a little.

"Uzi, we killed workers and made a spire out of them. This is nothing different than that. The only thing that's sweet about this pile is that it was for me~." N replied flirtatiously, it was clear his Devil side was showing, but nonetheless it was still N.

The trio walked out of the gym and returned to Uzi's place to get cleaned up from the massacre. With their relationship just starting between all three of them, they each felt an excitement swell into their cores for what came next.

Word Count: 1228 words.