CAT-tastrophe

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter .  Sorry if this one is a little short but enjoy nonetheless!

It was like any other morning; N would usually wake up and begin to get ready for work. He helped Khan and the Worker Defense Force with a colony Expansion project now that Cyn and the Solver was defeated. They didn't have to worry about any more enemies other than the atmosphere and natural selection of the forest itself. Waking up, he expected Uzi to be right next to him in their bed they now shared, but instead, he had found a cold and empty spot next to him. He pouted and called out to her.

"Uzi? Biscuit? Where did you go?"

"N! Get in here! Quick!" The purple worker called out to him in the bathroom. He immediately sprang up and opened the door to see what was the matter, only to see a white cat sitting on the sink counter. She had a small little beanie on her head, signifying to N that it was his once drone-figured lover.

"Biscuit? Why-what-" The male murder drone tried to find the words, but nothing came out. Uzi shook her head.

"I don't know! Mom gave me an oil smoothie last night then I remembered feeling weird, but I didn't think anything of it. N! What do I do meow?!" Tears poured out of her kitten-like eyes and N felt like crying himself from seeing it. He picked her up and held her, comforting her automatically. She felt warm against his bare metallic chest.

"We'll figure this out biscuit, doesn't Nori come back in a couple of days from a business trip? We can just settle until then. Although, I do have to go to work, so it looks like I'm taking you with me!" He said happily, tail wagging, which didn't go unnoticed by the white cat.

"Bite me, you're enjoying this aren't you?" Uzi asked him, but he didn't reply and just went to go get dressed.

***

N finally arrived with Uzi in his arms, he set her down on one of the tables that was there as N worked with the others to help design a new way to complete the construction of a destroyed building. She watched her loving boyfriend, fascinated he knew so much about construction. If she wasn't in cat form she'd be turned on by this and maybe even sneak him away for a couple of hours. Soon however, she saw V passing by with Lizzy. Lizzy sat down waiting for Thad to finish up working his part time job there, and V sat with her. Apparently the three planned on going to the mall afterwards or something.

Uzi smirked and got an idea in her head to mess with Lizzy. She took her beanie off for a split second and walked up to the blonde worker, meowing and rubbing herself against her legs. Lizzy jolted a little at first from the feeling but soon spotted the furry creature.

"Aww! V look! A cat! Is that even possible?" she asked her murderous friend while picking Uzi up and nuzzling her face against her soft white fur. Uzi cringed at the contact a little but silently snickered to herself. V just looked at it questioningly, not completely trusting it.

As Lizzy was about to pet her head, she scratched the blonde workers arm with one of her claws and bit her cheek.

"OW!" Lizzy yelled and held her face where Uzi bit her. The white cat then laughed, revealing her voice and pushing her beanie back on her head before running off.

"That's what you get for bullying me bitch!" The white worker cat yelled. V ran after her.

"I knew it was you, you little narc!" The female murder drone yelled out and started to chase Uzi around the construction site of N's work. Suddenly, V crashed into some plywood and dust flew up. Uzi looked behind her and realized what happened.

"Oh shit! V? V are you okay-ah!" The white cat screamed at a black cat with golden eyes jumped out pouncing on her.

"MEOW! You bitch! What did you do to me?" V argued with Uzi, the two cats now rolling around and jumping. The fight continued for the next couple of minutes before N heard the noise and spotted them.

"Uzi!" N yelled and ran over, grabbing her from the black cat. "Who's your friend?" He asked her.

"Shut up N!" V yelled at him, making his optics widen in shock.

"V? You're a cat now too? What's going on?" The male murder drone felt his head start to hurt from the confusion, which V only shook her head.

"Who knows. Purple thing, how long have you been like this?" V asked the white cat, who only laid her head down.

"Since I woke up. Mom gave me a weird smoothy thing but I'm starting to wonder if that had anything to do with it at all considering you're a cat now." Uzi replied. They all sat in silence for a minute before N let out a sigh.

"Let's just get you guys back to the landing pod for the day. I heard Nori and Khan had to turn around because of a bad snowstorm coming our way. We can talk to them when they get back and we can figure this out." N spoke, picking both of the cats up and returning to the landing pod.

He was tired from work and passed out on the bed, setting a small alarm for a couple of hours so they could wake up and talk with Uzi's parents. The white and black cat looked at one another, then to N, each of them getting up and curling into his side, falling asleep right next to him.

Word Count: 959 words.