Murder Drones Games: FNAF Night 1

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter . I would also like to say sorry for the long wait but hopefully you find this request the next couple worth that wait. This is part one of five.  To the many readers, if there is a request of a ship/idea written out, please comment it in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track and I'll get back to you.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

Back on the colony of Copper-9, a specific Pizzeria was built for humans who used to reside on the exoplanet. There on the stage lay worker drones dressed as different animals. Uzi as a fox, N as a rabbit, V as a chicken, Khan as a bear, and Thad as the same, but golden. Rumor spread across the colony that the old pizzeria was going to be opening back up after some repair, but they needed a security guard to keep watch at night while construction was 'attempting' to be made during the day. The construction kept running into some cross-roads...problems unknown to the human (now drone) eye (visor).

However, when it comes to those problems, a certain college student worker drone who needed money for schooling and lived on her own named Lizzy, she didn't give a shit about the new job. As long as she got paid, she could care less. She woke up from her nap, her clock reading three in the afternoon. She technically didn't have to show up until midnight, but college made her so nocturnal she might as well forget going back to a normal schedule.

The blonde worker groaned getting up from her bed. She looked around her small apartment.

Ew...I really need to clean later.

Lizzy walked over to her desk and began on schoolwork, luckily, she was able to sleep in because she didn't have any lectures to attend that day, but she would have to go to one right after working her new shift the next day. Time passed by, she listened to some music, ate some dinner, did more schoolwork until finally, it was time for her to head to work. She walked outside of the colony doors, the others warning her to be careful and stay safe. Things she already knew but was glad to see that in her case someone was still willing to be considerate in this hellish world.

The walk didn't take too long per se, but it was enough to make her relieved to see the building she would be spending the next six hours at.

I'll have to see if some of the cars still work...I may be able to jump start one and drive it here...but the weather might make that practically impossible.

As she was walking up to the front doors, she saw a familiar face and immediately brightened up.

"Doll!" Lizzy exclaimed, running over to her and hugging her. The red-eyed worker hugged back, a smirk appearing on her face.

"Nice to see you again Lizzy."

"What are you doing here?" The blonde worker asked, unlocking the front door with a set of keys and the two workers entered inside.

"I got the same job here as you. They wanted two people here instead of one. You know, safety reasons."

"Huh...I guess that makes sense. I'm glad it's you. I feel like we haven't hung out as much." Lizzy said, a blush forming on her visor. Doll shifted and smiled at her crush's visor, happy to see that it's a good thing she's there.

They walked around looking at the Pizzeria, they weren't kidding when they said construction was being done, but it looked off. There were claw marks on some things and oil splatters. Lizzy wasn't sure where they came from, but it made her bothered, meanwhile Doll being the creepy little shit she is, was unfazed.

After a few turns down the main hallway, they came across the security room with two chairs, each taking a seat, Lizzy scooted over to the cameras. Seemed like there was about six, with an automated message from a phone guy to be careful of the supposed animatronics.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Probably just old glitches or something." Doll said, making the blonde worker nod and sigh in relief. Looks like this was going to be an easy job for the most part. A couple of hours passed by until Lizzy noticed something when switching between cameras.

"Hey Doll...not trying to alarm you or anything but the weird rabbit dude is gone." Lizzy said a little panicked. The red worker raised a digital brow before hearing footsteps down the hall. Lizzy got up in a panic, they both looked through the door to see a silhouette walking towards them. Doll quickly shut the door and turning on an automatic power-lock, they waited a minute, looking through the window next to them to see if anything would come out. They sighed in relief until a flash of light appeared, and there stood N, a tall drone with a sinister smile on his face, dressed as some kind of purple rabbit. Doll jumped back a little while Lizzy plain out screamed in horror.

"Hi! I'm N!" He spoke through the window, making both of the workers confused before looking at one another, and then the animatronic.

"You can talk?" Lizzy asked carefully, N nodded.

"I'm not going to hurt you guys or anything, I swear. We're just like you!" The bunny drone spoke, Doll was very unsure, but something had occurred to the red eyed worker.

"You are sentient?"

"Oh, shit." The blonde worker whispered, coming across the same realization as Doll.

All of the drones dressed as characters, they were all sentient. All still very much alive and active. Lizzy walked over and pressed the button to open the door, Doll took her arm and pulled her to stand from behind, not wanting her to get hurt in case this...N...tried anything. He walked into the room, no one spoke a word, so to make the two girls a little more comfortable, N put his hands up to show he meant no harm, and sat down onto the ground.

Lizzy and Doll both looked at one another, each in a very confused state, not knowing what to do with the bunny drone now sitting onto the ground, but he simply just looked happy to be there. So, the two girls sat back in their chairs and chit chatted with N, finding out about a couple of the others who reside there as well.

Eventually while still watching the cams, six in the morning eventually came and their shift was over, causing N to walk back over to the stage and take his rightful place on the cameras. Doll found it strange of how still they went during the daytime, but perhaps that was just something with their models. They were made to be eerily still she supposed.

Though Lizzy didn't see any harm with N nor the new place she worked at, there was something deep in her core about the Pizzeria that felt off. More or so...who was destroying the place from construction?

Who doesn't want this place to return to its natural state?

Word Count: 1191 words.