Self? Care

A/N: So this is my first time doing kind of a boy x boy, so some review or recommendations on if you want to see more of this is appreciated.  Also sorry if the writing is a little weird, I've been super tired doing a bunch of early ass morning shifts this week along with schoolwork and its kicking my ass.  I'm fricken tired dude.  Anyways, this wasn't a request or anything I just wanted to do it.  Enjoy the fic!

Thad had just gotten out of classes with Uzi. He was exhausted, CPU practically fried from all the studying and finals he and his purple friend had been put through. He felt tired, considering he barely managed to sleep at all throughout the week, maybe only getting about two to three hours of sleep each night. There was no time for eating, sleeping, or even relaxing, just studying. Thad felt torn apart. (A/N: Not gonna lie this had been me all week. Lol.) About the only thing that could help him now would be N, his boyfriend.

"Thad!" The green worker heard his golden retriever partner call out to him. He smiled.

Speak of the Devil...

The male murder drone ran up and hugged him, lifting him up. Thad relaxed his head in the crook of N's neck, breathing in his oil scent. While it was disturbing at first, Thad learned to love it, eventually becoming a comfort.

However, the moment N picked his boyfriend up, he immediately became concerned. Thad felt awfully light, and his systems were a little too warm for his liking. He barely spoke, and it was like he was about to fall asleep against him any minute. N turned to his side and glanced at V, who came with him to pick up Uzi. They were in the same situation, the purple worker about ready to pass out in her arms. The two murder drones exchanged glances, seeming to communicate with one another before nodding and going their separate ways.

"Thad...can you hear me buddy?" N asked him while rubbing his back. The green worker just mumbled something before nodding back off. N's visor turned into an expression of concern once again. He eventually walked to the green worker's bunker and traveled to his bedroom. N laid on the bed first, placing Thad on top of his chest. He placed a blanket over them as the male murder drone continued to rub his back, they began to slip off into sleep mode.

A couple of hours later, N managed to wake up and found his boyfriend still sleeping. He pouted, spooning his partner and began to lick his neck, it was sweet, but N knew better than to bite him. He figured he could hunt later. N's tongue traveled from Thad's neck to his core, making the green worker hitch his breath while sleeping before waking up.

"Mmm...N? What are-!" Thad's back arched as he felt his core get licked. Once the male murder drone heard his voice, he pulled away and gave the green worker a small peck.

"Thad...you need to take better care of yourself. You and Uzi both looked like you were about ready to pass out." He nuzzled into Thad's neck, which the green worker just chuckled.

"Sorry, N. But we had so many projects and tests this week it was unreal." Thad began to sit up but immediately fell back down. His head got dizzy, and he whined from the slight headache. N managed to translate what just happened and got up, giving Thad a bottle of worker-friendly oil that worker drones could consume. The green worker took and chugged it down, immediately feeling his systems begin to balance out and feel better.

"According to V, Uzi is going through the same thing as well. Do you do this often?" The male murder drone went back to spooning his boyfriend; while Thad wanted to shake his head no, he didn't necessarily answer.

"It's not...always like this? But sometimes, or most of the time, it is. If we want to move on throughout the sectors, we have to get good grades to show our progression, otherwise our programming could be deemed useless to the colony." Thad's answer made N sad. The amount of pressure they must feel to move onto the next generation must have been hard. There was a lot of pressure on them since they were the first generation inside of the bunker. It didn't give them much choice to do otherwise.

"That's not right. You guys deserve so much better." N mumbled into his neck. Thad was used to the treatment, in fact, his entire class was. It didn't even dawn on him that perhaps this wasn't a normal trait at all. N was right. "Are you stressed?" N asked, trailing his hand beneath Thad's pants, making the green worker gasp and squirm from the sudden action.

"N, what-!" As N began to stroke Thad's member, the green worker looked up at him, spotting his visor. N looked at him with intensity and longing.

"You've been distant for so long~. I've missed you." He went back to kissing his neck as he kept stroking Thad's member. Finally, he understood, he understood why N seemed off, the distance was too much and it made the both of them touch starved.

With this thought in mind, Thad slowly lifted himself up, pulling N with him, to readjust and sit on his lap. The male murder drone slid his boyfriend's pants and boxers off, revealing his member entirely, continuing to stroke it. N didn't take his optics off of Thad for a second, each one passing with lustful need.

Thad started thrusting into his hand while moaning. One hand on his member, while the other gripped his hip tightly. The green worker connected their lips, N sliding his tongue in immediately, not wasting any time. Thad was being dominated to the full extent, the stroking becoming faster and faster until he felt himself twitch, releasing all over N's hand. His arms wrapped around the male murder drone's neck, they pulled away from their kiss, a bridge of saliva collapsing between the two of them. N pulled his now covered hand to his mouth, licking up his reward while Thad watched in ecstasy.

However, he wasn't done. Thad pulled N to the edge of the bed while the green worker himself got on his knees. He unraveled N's coat, clicking his hatch open. His huge member sprang out while Thad looked at it, visor flushed.

"Thad! Please!" N begged, a hand wrapping around Thad's head. Slowly, the green worker was pulled over to his member, licking a stripe up from the base to his tip before engulfing it whole. As Thad attempted to get N into his wet caverns inch by inch, he could feel his throat begin to gag a little, stopping to give himself a minute before continuing. He sucked, licked and teased his cock, groans coming out of N while doing so. Soon enough Thad could feel his boyfriend's member twitch before he himself released down his throat, so much coming out that Thad had to pull off of him, liquid dripping down his mouth. Slowly swallowing his reward. The two relaxed in bed for a moment before N attacked him with kisses all over. The green worker laughed while the two laid back in bed, watching some videos on the internet of golden retrievers for the rest of the night.

Word Count:1275 words.

A/N: If you guys want to see the V x Uzi point of view let me know, I'm thinking about doing it.  Have a good morning, afternoon, evening, and/or night wherever the hell you are!

-GothicWarLoreGoddess