Update Pt. 8: Question for Y'all

Hey guys, so I have a couple of questions that I want to ask, please feel free to say your honest opinion.  

1.) I have one of those type-writer like keyboards, so I was wondering if I put my TikTok in my profile for people to find and follow me, because I'm close to 1000 followers, would you like to watch a livestream of me typing fanfic requests from here?  We could do like small Q and A's and stuff like that, but it's just a thought.  I could also do small little study streams if people want that too.

Small update: I wouldn't show the actual content I'm writing, just the keyboard if that makes sense because well...if you guys have gotten this far into the book you know why lol.

2.) I have been thinking about it, do you guys want me to post a chapter creating a little music playlist that you guys can put together while reading this book?  I have had a few songs in mind but I'm not sure yet.

Feel free to give your honest opinion, it's just some stuff I've been thinking about and it's a more general way of me being active.  So yeah.  Also check out my new Vampire Nuzi AU book I'm writing if you want(picture above).  Y'all have a good morning, day, afternoon, evening, and/or night wherever the hell you are!

-GothicWarLoreGoddess