I Do

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter Uzi x N.  Enjoy!

Wedding music played in the old cathedral once used as a laboratory. While N was hesitant on having his and Uzi's wedding there, the purple worker drone insisted on its gothic culture. The thought made him smile, just another thing he loved about her, just another reason why on this day, Friday the 13th, they were getting married. Soon to be husband and wife. N stood at the alter in a fresh white tux altered to fit him, a black and purple rose in his chest pocket, while he had a yellow tie. Thad, his best man was patting his back in an attempt to comfort him before he saw Uzi. The person he would spend the rest of his life with.

The big doors opened, and everyone in the crowd stood up to turn around. First came Lizzy, dropping black and purple petals down the aisle, next V walked down the aisle in a golden dress as Uzi's maid of honor, along with some other girls as bridesmaids in similar greyish styled gowns. They stood to the side before finally she appeared. Her arm hooked around Khans; Uzi practically glided down the aisle perfectly. Her purple hair normally all messy and in a beanie, was now straightened with curls at the ends, shining. A black veil covering her face, the headband shimmering with silver jewels and black and purple roses covering each side of her head, black ribbon flowing endlessly down the sides of them. Her dress, black lace covered bat sleeves with her lightly flowing black dress, bits of yellow shimmering all across it here and there.

She shopped for that specific dress. Something to tell N silently once he saw her that she was his. She wanted him to know that she loved him with all her core. While he couldn't see her face covered by the veil just yet, she could see him. Digital tears peaking from his optics as he watched his lovely soon-to-be-wife walk down that aisle for him. He waited for her. He would wait as long as it took. She was beautiful, he was breathless. He couldn't believe this day had finally come.

Once Khan and Uzi reached the altar, she handed V her darkened maroon rose bouquet, as Khan lifted the veil to reveal her smiling face. Her father kissed her temple and nodded softly to N, giving her over to him.

"Keep my little girl safe, young man."

"Yes Sir. I give you my word. She's my world." N replied, nodding back. Khan smiled and went to go sit next to Nori, who was now in a new worker unit up front. She looked at her daughter proudly, happy to know she'd found someone who loved her for her all of her flaws.

Uzi and N looked into one another's optics. Their hands connected and they didn't once leave each other's glance. N smiled at her, wanting to kiss her right then and there.

"You're beautiful." He said breathlessly to her, the purple worker blushed.

"Bite me." She laughed, "You're very dapper in that suit, N." She complimented her soon-to-be-husband. Soon enough, the 'pastor' or Uzi's old teacher form a couple of years back, cleared his throat and began to speak. (A/N: Don't patronize me, I don't completely know wedding speeches or whatever so yeah if it sounds a bit weird I'm sorry.)

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the two joining lives of Serial Designation N, and Uzi Doorman. May their lives be filled with peace, love, and holy matrimony." He began, turning to N, "Serial Designation N, do you promise to be with Uzi during sickness and health, until death do you part, take her to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

N smiled, holding his tears back and choking back a sob. He looked into his lover's optics, "I do."

"And do you, Uzi doorman, take N in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Uzi said, smiling up at N, she herself choking back tears.

"By the power vested in me and Copper-9, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride."

N twirled Uzi around and dipped her, giving her the most biggest and happiest kiss he could give to his wife, she smiled and reciprocated. Everyone stood back up and clapped their hands.

"Everyone, introducing Mr. and Mrs. Doorman!"

The two newly wedded couple ran down the aisle and to their reception where it was perfect. They talked with V, Thad, Lizzy, Doll, J, her parents, everyone. Uzi was the happiest girl in the world, and N was the luckiest man in the universe. They fed one another cake, to which Uzi managed to shove it into his mouth, everyone laughing and taking pictures. They cleaned themselves off and Uzi sat down in a chair and N lifted Uzi's dress, going under it and taking her black laced garter off with his teeth, reaching back up making everyone clap and giggle uncontrollably. Nori and Khan themselves had to prevent wanting to attack N right then and there, remembering it was wedding tradition. She then turned around and threw her bouquet in the air which V caught, exchanging glances with Thad and blushing.

Later it was the first dance the husband and wife would take with once another. Slow music playing in the background, the purple worker and male murder drone swayed around on the dance floor, holding one another close.

"I love you so much, N. This day is perfect." Uzi looked up at him, genuine love in her optics. N reciprocated, giving her a small kiss.

"I love you to Uzi, I love you now, and I'll love you forever."

They soon left in one of the landing pods Uzi managed to repair, while there really wasn't any kinds of resorts for honeymoons, Uzi and N had spent the last couple of months renovating one of the old cabins from the Cabin Fever Labs, making that their honeymoon destination, where the moon dances over the frozen lake beautifully.

The male murder drone kicked the door open and carried his new wife bridal style into the cabin. Uzi giggled as he laid her onto the bed, crawling in top of her. She hummed in contentment in the arms of her new husband.

"I can't believe we're married. My husband." The purple worker nibbled on N's neck, making him groan.

"My wife...you're so beautiful..." He kissed her core which made her moan lightly. While they had been intimate before, this time it felt different. This time it was as husband and wife. She was his, and he was hers.

That night was filled with a newfound passion, Uzi squirmed as N dominated her, her back arched, her body now naked from her wedding dress and his from his tux. Their bodies connected in a way they never had before. Intertwined with one another. For the both of them it was new beginnings, something they would remember for the rest of their lives, as long as life would let them live.

***

Flashforward to a couple of years later, N and Uzi moved into an apartment dorm in the colony, their child at five years old, Nyx, was running around giggling while N was chasing her in a little game of tag. He caught her and lifted her up in the air. Nyx giggled in delight and squealed as her father spun her around in the air.

Nyx had silverish hair like her father, but purple optics like Uzi. She also had a tail like N, except the yellow nanite acid was also purple. Uzi came from the kitchen, secretly smiling to herself at the news she was about to tell N and their daughter.

"N, Nyx, could you get dinner out of the oven for me?" She asked her family, N and their daughter looked at Uzi questioningly. He set Nyx down and walked over to the oven, pulling out a tray with a singular bun on it.

"Uzi, why was there an already cooked bun in the oven?" N asked, unaware of what Uzi was trying to tell him. Uzi just giggled before answering.

"I don't know N," Uzi said putting a hand on her stomach before continuing, "Why is there a bun in the oven?"

His optics widened at the realization and he smiled, now picking up his wife and kissing her deeply.

"We're going to have another one?!" He asked her, she nodded.

"Maybe it'll be a boy this time. Nyx, do you want a baby brother?"

Their daughter cheered and nodded, running around at the excitement she had a sibling on the way. Uzi looked at the little family she had for herself, happy to just be there existing in that moment. She loved them so much.

Word Count: 1466 words.