Dom N

A/n: Y'all...help I can't XD.  So this isn't a request but I got really weird and sudden motivation.  I'm going to be so sleep deprived tomorrow because I have to go to work but I wrote this and oh my GOD I need to go to horny jail XD.  However if you guys like this, let me know because I'm not opposed to making a part two.  Also if you wanna put in any requests you want to see of ships that are perhaps similar to this kind of topic just request it in the first chapter of this book and I'll get back to you.  It'll usually be out within a couple of days.  Anyways enjoy this SPICY ass chapter.  I need to go to bed XD. (Also to those of you who have requested stuff already yes I am working on it, it will be out within the next day or after that, rest assured they will be out soon).

Uzi had just gotten home from another rough day of learning, something she didn't enjoy. About the only thing she ever got out of it was learning the basics of programming to eventually learn how to build her railgun. But despite all of that, Uzi was currently having another dilemma of sorts. Due to the whole solver and figuring out what the hell is going on with her and Copper-9, she became pent up.

Pent up as in...sexually frustrated. It had been a while since Uzi managed to let herself go, and since her dad was working the night shift on this particular night, she figured she might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

Eh, dad's not home and he'll be gone all night. I might as well...right? Robo-god I wanna be dominated already.

While the purple worker acted all high and mighty, she could be rather submissive. Not to mention there was a certain male murder drone who she wanted to dominate her specifically, N. However, she thought he still had a crush on V, so it's not like that was going to happen anytime soon. Uzi reached to her bedside drawer and pulled out a purple vibrator, it was a rather basic one, but it did the job just fine.

She slowly slid off her skirt, then her black laced thong revealing her clit. She shivered at the sudden cold air that connected to her skin, but it also felt good in a way. She slowly took her fingers down to her clit and rubbed the outside a little, helping to prep and get her wet before inserting the vibrator. Once Uzi felt that she was at least somewhat wet enough, she pushed the tip of the vibrator in, making her release a moan.

The more the vibrator went in, the more Uzi moaned, eventually the toy had been pushed in all the way and she turned the vibration on to a medium setting. She arched her back at the feeling and her visor sent out a message: Arousal Detected, Fantasy mode Activated.

Uzi's visor then popped up an image with N over her, dominating her, lightly pressing his hand around her neck, biting her, being rough with her. To summarize it all, she was really fucking kinky when it came to a dom and sub relationship. She wanted all of it.

"Ah-! N! M-more!" Uzi panted, pushing the vibrator in and out of herself, until suddenly she felt a hand stop her arm from thrusting. She panicked and her fantasy mode quickly went away to reveal the one and only male murder drone she was getting off to. It turned out beforehand N went to go visit Uzi since V was currently out. He had recently developed a crush on the purple worker after the prom incident, with the cabin fever labs just confirming his feelings towards her. He no longer cared for V and was head over heels in love with Uzi.

"Shit! No! N! I'm so sorry please tell me you didn't hear any of that!" Uzi panicked even more pulling her undergarment and skirt back up, but N couldn't help but chuckle. "What's so funny? Bite me!"

"You should've just asked me to help you Biscuit, I would have gladly done so~." N remarked, making Uzi shiver in delight and confusion. But she didn't take her optics off of N.

"Wait, N? I don't understand what are you doing?" Uzi asked, crawling backwards on the bed until she was up against her headboard, and N kept crawling over her. If N was being honest with himself, he knew he liked to dominate and was into some pretty weird stuff himself. But with Uzi? Not to mention how when he first came into her residence only to hear her moan his name? It wanted to make him go absolutely FERAL on her.