Am I...Not Wanted, N? Pt.2

A/N: Request from @BrianGeller Yandere!Cyn x DD!N. This is part two of two parts. Also a little disclaimer, I know this is a controversial ship, but as I said in my update from last chapter, I see Cyn, V, J, and N all as co-workers from when they worked at the manner, so personally I don't see anything wrong with it non-cannon wise. You don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. However if you have a request of a ship/idea you would like to see written out, leave it in the first chapter of this book and I'll get back to you. It'll usually be out within a couple of days. Recently though I've had some stuff going on irl and I do appreciate everyone's patience. Your requests are currently in the process of being written and will be published soon. With that out of the way, enjoy!

She was in shock, the male murder drone pressed up against her, she felt as if her whole robotic body would give in. Her knees buckled and N immediately caught her, laying her down onto the bed. He let out a chuckle.

"I remember Cyn, that night...I should have been terrified, ran, but I didn't. I couldn't. I couldn't stop looking for you even when we landed on Copper-9." He commented, nuzzling his head on her chest. It took her a moment to process, her visor practically blushing a fierce yellow at this point. Not even her solver knew how to react.

The possessed worker cupped his face, and connected their lips, she felt their cores spark with one another as she smoothed her hands downwards to his chest. N began to take the lead, slithering his tongue into her mouth and wrapping an arm around her waist as his other hand was busy starting to undress her. Eventually, in their fight against dominance, he managed to get her dress off, leaving her in her undergarments and stockings.

The male murder drone moved his mouth from her lips to her neck, sucking on a particular spot on her collar bone that he recalled form his memory. Cyn gasped at the sensation, arching her back a little. He licked and sucked until a mark appeared, using his fang to pierce her only slightly, licking up her sweet oil. She moaned at the sting, spreading her legs lightly, he used his knee to take action, using it to rub against her soaked clothed clit. While doing so, he moved to her core, he wasn't sure if Cyn had that specific spot with her core that drove all the other workers crazy, but he was willing to give it a shot. He did a small kitten lick to test it, Cyn jumped at the sensation, her whole body vibrating within that moment.

"Ah...N!" She clung to him, feeling like she could already orgasm at any moment. It had been so long since she had been touched, the only other time it did happen was that night. N continued to lick her core a little more before deciding to stop a little with the teasing.

The male murder drone could see Cyn's nipples on her chest perking from the attention through her black laced bra, he unclipped the undergarment within a couple of seconds, causing it to slip right off of her. Just like that her somewhat large chest was exposed, and N wasted no time fondling them. Leaning down once again he swirled his tongue around one of her areolas before completely engulfing it into his mouth, creating a sucking and licking motion. He soon paid the same attention to the other breast.

Cyn felt like she was going to combust, in an attempt to get to the point, she pulled him away from her for a split second. "N! Just get...on with it already! I can't...take it anymore-ah!" Cyn whined as N listened to her. It seemed like in a swift motion he had removed her panties and inserted his tongue into her clit straight up. She tried to breath and gasp for air, trying to at least gain a moment to recollect herself, but N wouldn't let her. Even if she tried to gain some distance for a second, the male murder drone knew how dominated she liked to get, so he didn't let her have a break. The possessed worker could feel her climax coming, without warning, she came and N pulled away, wiping the remnants of her juices from his face.

"Turn over onto your stomach Cyn~." N's visor at this point had turned into an X, he seemed to go off into the deep end. On his side of things, he recalled every moment of that memory that night. The way Cyn moaned at his actions, even the screams from the massacre turned him on a little. A whole new side was revealed thanks to her. He had so much gratitude and love to give, it felt like it would be an eternity before he could truly show just how much he appreciated her.

Cyn obeyed his command, getting onto her stomach, N took his hand and gripped her hips lightly, sliding them upwards, spreading both her ass and clit a little way open for him. N sighed in content looking at his previous work from before. She was still so swelled up from excitement, panting over him, calling out his name. This was his dream; he was happy to be with her again.

N began to press his tip into her, slowly pressing himself the rest of the way in, Cyn's hand reached out to the pillow in front of her, she whined taking all of him in, N bent over and reconnected their lips, a hand lightly being placed around her neck, while the other fondled her breast. Moans and grunts could be heard throughout the room. Metal to metal clashing against one another, until finally N felt himself twitch.

"Cyn...ah~! In or out?" N asked.

"I-inside! Do it inside N!" Cyn begged him, and just like that he obeyed her request, orgasming inside of her. Her optics rolled back from the warmth, causing herself to climax once again.

Their breaths were short, but began to calm as they cuddled with one another in the sheets of N's bed. Cyn stroked his facial features as his visor signified he was in sleeping mode.

"No one will ever take you away from me again. I'll make sure of it. I'll kill the entire colony if I have too."

Word Count: 1084 words.