A Complete 180

A/N: This is a small little fun fic of N x V x Uzi and it is all pretty much smut that I wrote at like three in the morning a while ago.  I wanted to post something a little fun after the last chapter as a little bonus or something like that.  It's short but enjoy, and if you don't like to read that stuff then feel free to completely skip it.  Requests are still open, so if you want to see a ship and/or idea written then please let me know in the first chapter of this book.  Have fun y'all.

N had a really hard day, he recently started to work with the worker defense force and creating new constructions to help workers start to extend outside of the colony thanks to Uzi, but it was still a tough job to complete. Today seemed to be a little worse when Khan, Uzi's father, showed up and continued to critique N on a specific door he had melded onto a new building. Needless to say, all N wanted to do was just go back to the landing pod and fall into sleep mode with his two lovely girlfriends.

The male murder drone stepped into the landing pod and looked around. V and Uzi were no where in sight. They were usually in the main control room waiting for him to come home, but it didn't seem to be that way this time. Did they go to bed early? N walked to their bedroom down the hall and heard moaning coming through the door between the two girls. N's visor blushed at the noise and looked through the small creek that was conveniently open to the bedroom. There he saw Uzi with her hoodie open, practically already naked while sitting on V's lap, the two drones making out and grinding on one another.

V pulled away from Uzi's lips, them breathing heavily as a bridge of saliva collapsed between the two of them. V smirked and let out a small laugh, looking over to the creek in the door.

"Come in honey! Welcome home! I was just prepping our delicious little dinner here~." V said making optical contact with N's visor. The male murder drone blushed as he pushed the rest of the door open all the way since he had already been found out. Uzi looked at him, he seemed tired, but N couldn't stop staring at his two girls. The purple worker got up from V's lap and let her hoodie completely slip off, leaving her in only her underwear and thigh highs, something she knew N liked.

Uzi pushed her bare chest up against his, then slowly stepping back and slipping his coat off of him. She then hugged him again, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up. V came up from behind him, hugging him, slowly trailing her hands lower, right above his hatch.

"Welcome home N~." Uzi said, her visor turned into digital purple hearts. N thought that was a little strange, seeing as how Uzi rarely ever made that face with her visor. He looked to V for an explanation, which she immediately read.

"Our purple thing here accidentally took a small little love virus instead of another type of medicine for a headache. She's been lovey-dovey all day. I knew you were having a bad day so I told her that if she could wait until you got home we could have some real fun~." V explained, to which N nodded, finally understanding the situation. He wasn't complaining or anything though, he already felt his stress melting away.

The three drones moved to the bed for more comfort, N's core hummed aggressively. He was pent up, and to two girls could tell, not to mention his member nearly sprung open from it's hatch all on its own if V hadn't opened it first. Before N could pin Uzi down onto the bed, she whispered something in his ear and the male murder drone nodded. He then let Uzi get up off the bed, much to V's confusion, and with a swift swipe of his hand, N managed to pin V down on the bed above him instead. The female murder drone blushed and squirmed in confusion until N connected his lips with hers. He traced his hands down her waist until slowly gripping her at the thighs, the two murder drones soon began to grind against one another. Uzi hugged N from behand and placed little kisses on the back of his neck here and there, creating some hickies in the process. Soon enough, N got bored and nodded to Uzi, wanting to move onto the next step of their little agreement in change.

"Wait, what are you two up to?" V asked, and Uzi just smirked.

"Well V, this was your idea, your so kind to want to help N, so why not have you be the main course instead~?" Uzi let out a small giggle, the virus essentially taking over her need for lust. N scooted back a little before flipping V onto her stomach and gripped her hips, slowly pushing the tip of his member into V, making the female murder drone moan in surprise and longing.

"V-v! Can you relax a little hon? Y-you're so tight!" N said while continuing to push into her, V gripped the pillow and rolled her optics back until N was fully in, however, he waited until he got the signal from Uzi to start thrusting. N felt as if he was falling into a lust coma, breathing heavily.

Slowly, Uzi went in front of V, but it seemed as if V knew what she had wanted already. V propped herself up on her elbows and Uzi sat back against the headboard, lifting her legs with her hands and spreading them, revealing her wet clit to V. Seems like while N was busy pushing into her, Uzi got herself going by fingering herself a little beforehand. V whined and stretched forward, slithering her tongue into Uzi's clit, making the purple worker moan, and nod at N. With that permission, N began to thrust in and out of V, causing the female murder drone's tongue to rhythmically thrust into Uzi and licking all her crevices inside. V moaned the faster N went, and Uzi felt as if she couldn't breathe.

N felt as if he could release at any second, pressure intensifying as he thrusted more and more, finally he heard both V and Uzi let out high pitched moans, orgasming at the same time, before he himself eventually succumbed to the feeling of release. The three laid back onto the bed with N in the middle, Uzi and V cuddling him at his sides.

Let's just say N's day took a complete 180.

Word count: 1139 words.