A Level of Comfort

A/N: Thad x Uzi.  I literally having nothing to say but this wasn't a request of any kind, I just got an idea and went along with it and I need to go to Horny Jail XD.  This is spicy as hell and I am so damn sleep deprived that I am going to nap for a bit now.  Enjoy the fic!

Thad's mind had been flooded with several things as of late. School, homework, tests, clubs, sports, murder drones, and Uzi. His new girlfriend. He appreciated her so much, while the purple worker was her angsty self, she made sure to provide a level of comfort to Thad that he was comfortable with. Things like little hugs and kisses here and there, small gestures each returned by one another.

It made him feel relaxed even when there was so much going on, Uzi was that stable ground he could turn to even when nothing else seemed to be of comfort.

On the other hand. Uzi didn't mind being with Thad, in fact the purple worker loved the hell out of the attention he provided, but to her, hugs and kisses weren't enough. She had a crush on him for too long to be only doing small little gestures as of right now.

I love him...but I don't want to scare him away...

Uzi felt that it was too soon to be getting a little more intimate with her boyfriend, but the needy part of her couldn't hold back. One day after her classes, Thad had practice, so she went back to her residence, agreeing to meet up later. She laid her backpack on the ground, falling backwards onto her bed with a sigh. She couldn't seem to take her mind off of him. His hair, the hum of his core, his muscular robotic body...

Damn it...

The purple worker sat herself up and backed up into the corner of her bed against the cold metal walls. She moaned from the change in temperature and unzipped her hoodie, revealing her bare chest, but not slipping it off. Hitching up her skirt, she slid her dark purple laced panties from herself and whined once again at the breeze that hit her. Her fingers found their way to her soaked clit, rubbing a little on the outside before inserting one of her digits. Arching her back and leaning her head back, she thought of Thad.

She thought of how dominant he would be over her, thrusting into her and eating her out with an unspoken force. Claiming her as his, making her come to multiple orgasms all night long. She slid another finger in and picked up the pace, her breathing becoming erratic, her legs squirming.

"T-Thad...shit-!" She moaned coming to her climax, taking her fingers out and resting in the small bliss for a moment. "Okay...that should hold me for a while..."

"Sit your ass back down on that bed now." She heard a familiar male voice say as her door was opened.

"T-Thad? When did you-"

"I don't think you know how damn hot that was watching you, getting yourself off to the thought of me. Robo-God damnit Zi, what am I supposed to do with you?" The green worker exclaimed before attacking her neck. Uzi squealed at the attention being given to her. Both pride and embarrassment heated up inside of her. Thad had watched her.

He knows how bad I want him...

Thad slid down from her neck to her core, making licking motions against it, she could feel his tongue on her, rolling her optics back. Soon enough he stood back up on the edge of the bed and took her legs, spreading them, and dragging them over to him, the purple worker appeared shocked before letting out what seemed like both a gasp and a moan.

Thad bent his head downwards, kneeling and lapping up the juices from her previous climax, sucking on her clit.

Oh...Oh! Oh shit~!

The purple worker felt his wet, slimy muscle slither into her, she tried to regain some composure, but he wouldn't let her. He restricted her legs from moving any further and all she could do was just let him do as he wanted. A little while passed, the room filled with licking and slurping, Uzi's moaning and panting, until finally she reached yet another climax.

Thad pulled away, but before he could continue any further with his naughty purple girlfriend, his phone rang.

"Crap..." He said, glancing at his phone and looking at Uzi.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"N."

"Answer it."

"What?"

"Just answer it!" She demanded, and he slid the answer button, slowly bringing the phone to his audio sensor and sitting on the bed.

"Hey, N. What's up?" Thad asked, as N talked his nonsense over the phone, Uzi smirked and got up, kneeling off of the bed in between Thad's thighs. He looked at her in question, but she just put a finger over her mouth and made a shushing sound before winking at him.

The green worker's visor blushed at the realization, but decided to go along with her little plan. She unbuttoned his shorts and sliding them off along with his underwear, making his member spring out. Uzi hummed in delight at the sight in front of her. She then glanced up at her boyfriend with an innocent look on her visor, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, then finally going in for the kill. She kitten licked his tip, sliding her tongue just slightly in the slit, making Thad jolt. He covered his mouth with his hand, preventing any grunting or moaning.

Uzi pouted at this and decided to take it up a notch, licking a stipe up his member before engulfing it into her mouth. A small moan escaped Thad's lips, but N was too busy arguing with V on the other end where he was to notice.

"Y-yeah N & M's I'm still here-!" Thad had to pull the phone away from his mouth as Uzi continued to suck on him, she made a small little hum in his reaction, and he slid his hand on the top of her head. "Fuck Zi...good girl keep going..." He whispered. The purple worker moaned at the praise and did as he said. With his hand on her head and his phone back against his audio sensor, Thad felt his member twitch inside of her mouth.

She took him in deeper, noticing the twitch before he came down her throat. She pulled off of him before Thad was able to finally end the phone call. He was panting heavily, looking at Uzi with nothing but a loving gaze in his visor. He pulled her up and into his lap, finally sliding her down onto his member.

"Thad~!" Uzi moaned at the new sensation, she began to bounce up and down onto him, he met her grinding halfway, thrusting up into her. His hand snaked down her back and groped her ass, his mouth on her breasts, giving them attention. She couldn't keep up, the feeling was too strong, warmth coiled in her belly until the bundle of nerves finally exploded. The two workers came to their final orgasms.

Thad laid his girlfriend on the bed and walked towards the bathroom, she soon heard the shower running (DRONE FRIENDLY WATER DON'T QUESTION IT). He came back in and picked her up bridal style. Undressing her fully in the bathroom, he took a look at her, slightly becoming turned back on seeing his seed dripping in between her legs, but he shook it off, remembering to save it for next time.

Next time~.

They both hopped in the shower, the green worker cleaned her off and washed her body and hair. He soon did the same and dried them off. He slipped a baggy hoodie onto Uzi, and he put on a pair of boxers, remaining shirtless. After changing the bed sheets, the two workers cuddled in bliss and warmth.

"Hey Thad?" Uzi asked, looking up at him, given that she was pressed up against his chest.

"Yeah, Zi?"

"You're really good at fucking. That was awesome."

Word Count: 1343 words.