Non-Murderous Prom Pt. 2

A/n: Hello, this is a request from @DollIsTheBest Lizzy x Doll.  This is part two of two parts.  Thank you all so much for your patience, I am working on your guys requests.  Anyways, this one is HELLA spicy so enjoy my hungry little readers!

"Doll?" Lizzy spoke, a little shocked. Her and the red worker kind of just stood there. The blonde worker felt as if she were to burst. Her lower regions begging for Doll's body. However, she just wasn't sure. The red worker came next to her and took the box of screws, pouring some into a bowl to help her out.

"Listen, I...the moment in the hall," Doll began, swallowing a lump in her throat before continuing, "I just...you've always been there. And I feel...like maybe...well not maybe I definitely know that...I'm in love with you, Lizzy. You're the best thing to ever happen to me. And tonight-!" She was cut off by a pair of lips connecting with hers. Lizzy had slammed down the six-pack cans of diesel and kissed Doll passionately. Doll stood there shocked for a minute, but soon relaxed into the kiss.

Her hands wrapped around Lizzy's waist, while the blonde worker herself relaxed her arms on the red worker's shoulders. Lizzy turned her around to pin her against the countertop, Doll gasped in shock and Lizzy slid her tongue into her mouth. The red worker began to shake a little from the attention, Lizzy's hands moved from Doll's shoulders to now roaming all over her body. She found that sliding her hands up and down her sides made the red worker produce a cute little whine. Her lands slid lower until-

"Woah!" Thad said and jumped back a little from the shock. Lizzy and Doll disconnected their lips, a small strand of saliva collapsing between the two.

"Shit! Thad, fuck uh-" Lizzy panicked but Thad only let out a small chuckle, digging something out of his pocket, and throwing it to Lizzy. The blonde worker caught it. "W-What is this?"

"Well, it's a sound muter to put on your door," Thad said while picking up the snacks and drinks, "I'm happy for you two, but I don't want to hear you moaning all night. And don't worry, I got a few more for V and I. Now, go have fun~!" Thad laughed as Lizzy punched his shoulders while exiting the kitchen until it was just the two of them again.

The blonde worker was clutching the sound muter, a little pissed off at her brother for ruining their moment, but Doll hugged her from behind, placing a small kiss on her neck.

"Perhaps we should go to your room then~?" Doll asked seductively, but also somehow shyly.

"Are you sure? I mean we just kind of...you know...confessed?" Lizzy asked, she wanted to, she really did, but didn't know if Doll was just trying to be nice. Little did she know the red worker was just as wet.

"We've been friends for how long?" Doll reminded her, and Lizzy nodded.

"Good point, let's go." The blonde worker clutched Doll's hand and led her down the hall to her room, where she had the red worker sit on the bed. Lizzy turned around to shut and lock her door. In the process, she input the chip of the sound muter Thad had given her, a holographic image soon appears with the dimensions of her door, producing a barricade. A message appeared mentioning how the installment was successful.

Lizzy smirked and turned back around, connecting her and Dolls lips again, falling back onto the bed. She had Doll pinned, her hands above her head as they continued to kiss. Lizzy's lips trailed down to her neck where she attacked a certain spot on Doll's collarbone, making her gasp. The blonde worker continued to attack that spot while starting to undress her lover. After a minute or two, both of their dresses were stripped from their bodies, leaving their undergarments. She looked at Doll, the beautiful red worker she had pinned. She had a black laced bra with a thong to match. Lizzy's undergarments were the same design, but it was a strapless bra, her cleavage threatening to pop out at any moment, and pink.

"L-Lizzy...please...quit teasing." Doll begged, the blonde worker only found her plea more a-door-able (A/N:I am so sorry. I hate myself for that pun too. XD). She unclipped Doll's bra, which in turn made the red worker gasp and shiver in delight. Lizzy leaned her head down and kissed Doll's core, traveling down to her bigger than average breasts. While fondling one, Lizzy grabbed something from her bedside drawer. Doll looked over to see what it was and found a red, tentacle constructed vibrator. "What is with you and tentacles..." Doll muttered.

"Heh...time to have some fun~!" Lizzy giggled and with a swift moment, she managed to rip Dolls thong off of her, making her optics hollow in shock from the blondes newfound strength. Doll's clit was exposed, wet from their little make out earlier, Lizzy almost wanted to taste her and take care of the problem herself, but she figured she could do that later or some other time. Lizzy turned on the vibrator, and trailed it from Doll's midsection, stomach, thighs, inner thighs, then eventually against her now exposed clit, but she only rubbed it on the outside, not inserting it.

"L-Lizzy!" Doll whined trying to move her hips to get the vibrator inside of her, but the blonde worker only kept dodging her moves. As this continued, Lizzy focused back on Doll's chest, giving her subtle licks here and there, the pleasure increasing for the red worker, tangling her hands in Lizzy's hair. The blonde worker began to suck on her nipple, making Doll grind against her and the vibrator, which was still not inserted into her, Lizzy made sure of that. However, she stopped.

"You want to release baby~?" Lizzy asked her in a dominant tone. Doll was shaking and nodded furiously. Lizzy only smirked at this reaction and turned the vibrator off, setting it to the side. She stuck two fingers out to Doll. "Suck."

Doll's optics seem to hollow even further but did as she was told, seductively using her tongue and making optical contact with Lizzy while sucking on her fingers. After about a minute, Lizzy removed her fingers and then slowly traveled down to Doll's clit, sticking them in.

"Shit!" Doll moaned out, but the pleasure felt so good. She could feel her fingers wiggling around, thrusting in and out of her warm and tight walls. They switched between movements, going clockwise, counterclockwise, anything the blonde worker could do to race towards Doll's climax. The red worker began to shake, her muscles tensing up. "I-I'm...!" The dominant blonde worker soon removed her fingers in a quick manner before Doll could finish.

"Lizzy please!" Doll begged and huffed in frustration. But the blonde worker only made her gasp in shock once again as she spread the red worker's legs, doing the same with her own, and putting her right leg over Doll's and the red workers same leg over her left one. She soon connected their clits together feeling their nubs connecting. The two clits suctioned together as the blonde worker began to grind on her lover. Doll propped herself up on her elbows, grinding against her just as much. The two girls were moaning, finally finding the position they both enjoyed. After a little while though, Doll could feel her muscles flexing again, and soon let out a groan as she came. Due to her liquids coming out of her, Lizzy felt it, the feeling making her come to an orgasm as well.

Falling back onto the bed, Lizzy and Doll cuddled with one another, however, as it got quieter, the blonde worker could hear a soft beep every minute or so. She looked up and saw it was the sound muter she had installed on her door. It came up with a message, making her optics hollow in shock.

Sound_Muter.exe installed, do you wish to activate at this time?

Yes No

"Oh shit..." The blonde worker trailed off, realizing what just happened,

"What?" Doll asked, and Lizzy just giggled a little.

"I may have installed the sound muter...and forgot to activate it...."

"D-does that mean...?"

"Yeah." Lizzy nodded, the two workers looking at one another in shock, but fell back laughing.

Meanwhile, Thad, V, N, and Uzi all sit in the Livingroom with the television off, the whole gang just sitting there, traumatized from what they had just heard. Thad especially, would need some therapy. However, V just chuckled and leaned back, coming back with a comment.

"Well now I'm just horny."

Word Count: 1449 words.