Delicate

A/N: So I kept having people requesting more Oilrose one-shots, which I will happily provide. I got a sudden urge of motivation for writing this one so enjoy this Spicy ass fic lol.  I can also do a part two if anyone wants, I may do V's cycle but who knows.  Ima go get some sleep now.  Enjoy!

J by no means ever showed a soft side, this V knew. But she couldn't help but think that there had to be something, some kind of week spot with J. Everyone had one, so the pig-tailed murder drone, her girlfriend, had to have one, right?

There's no way she doesn't have a weakness...there must be something.

V tried to think of anything from oil consumption to pet peeves, but it seemed like nothing was really there to make J show some sort of other side to her. One that she didn't see to often. Until it hit her...touch. The two female murder drones just recently got together, and she noticed how J's body seemed to squirm against her. Delicate to the touch, starving for another dosage of physical contact. There was when she had her idea.

Murder Drones were known to have heat cycles as another form of making their systems stay alive longer to cool other than consuming oil. This was in case a squadron completed a mission and would go without oil for a couple of months, as a price to pay though they still needed to run no matter the circumstances. Meaning even though Copper-9 was filled with more and more workers, those heat cycles wouldn't calm down.

Let's see...if I remember right, I think J's should be starting soon. I wonder if I can't get a reaction out of her then.

With that, V decided to wait for her murderous girlfriend to show some signs of a cycle coming through, making sure to limit physical contact as much as she could to gage more of a reaction to her. It was almost as if V felt she needed J to submit to her. It turned her body and mind on in every literal sense of the word. She needed J, she wanted J, and she would stop at nothing to get J. Even if that meant restraining herself for a couple of days.

Needless to say, in J's case, V's method was working. The pigtailed murder drone noticed her distance, figuring it was because of her heat cycle. But what V didn't expect was for J to get emotional about it. She felt as if she was going to start crying any minute, but not from V distancing herself, J was craving touch badly. She needed affection right here, and right now.

I need V...I don't think I can...ah~!

With her thoughts scrambled, J leaned her head back and succumbed to a feeling, her visor appeared with a message, notifying her that the heat cycle finally initialized, running its course starting now. She heard V's giggle, immediately being pinned to her bed.

"Oh, poor J. Honey~. Do you need some love? I can give you what you want." V attacked her neck, J whined at the attention, she felt as if then she could have succumbed to an orgasm, she was that desperate.

"V-V I...ngh! It's never been this sensitive before...what's happening...please I..." J sat up, now pushing V backwards onto the bed, crawling over her. J looked...different. Pleading, her optics beginning to glitch. This didn't seem like any normal cycle anymore.

"J...when was the last time you...you know..." V inquired, gesturing to her womanhood. J groaned, realizing it had been a while since she relieved herself. If she remembered right...they have heat cycles every three months, and J hadn't touched herself since so...

"Shit..." J began to pant as she felt her body heat over. She unzipped V's jacket out of desperation, her mind in a haze as she attacked her girlfriends' breasts. V moaned and lifted one of her legs from the attention a little, but it wasn't going to stay this way.

V flipped their positions growling, pinning J against the bed, ripping her work attire right off of her, the pig-tailed murder drones body fully exposed. V kitten licked J's right breast, teasing it, nudging it with her tongue before fully engulfing her nipple and areola in her mouth while fondling the left one. J gasped at the feeling, it felt freeing to her. She wasn't used to being so submissive, but there was something about it that made her feel excited. She felt that she didn't need to worry about being the leader in this situation.

It made her feel safe.

V soon started to trail down J's body, kissing down her midsection until eventually reaching the apex between her thighs. Forcing her legs open a little, J felt the cool breeze against her clit, making her moan and excrete more liquid from herself. V groaned at the sight, to her it was beautiful, inviting...and so damn delicious. She bent her head down and licked a stripe on the outside before sucking on her clit.

"V...more...please I need..." J was shaking, trying to plead and speak in between her deep breathes. She bent her head back in pleasure.

"What do you need J?" V whispered into her audio sensor, pulling away from her clit.

With a singular answer from her, J connected their mouths for a moment, looking into V's visor. "I need...you...to dominate me." V smiled at the pleading mess in her girlfriends optics.

So she's a sub...there's her soft spot.

"That's my girl...flip over and get on all fours..." V giggled, commanding J. The pigtailed drone's visor blushed at both the command and praise but obeyed her. J had gone to far now to back out.

V was now faced with a face full of ass. She took her hands, immediately grasping at the firm but soft skin. Continuously squeezing and making circular motions, J moaned at the touch, bending down a little more to expose her lower end to V, almost silently begging her to do as she wanted. The other female murder drone didn't dismiss this request and slowly slithered out her long tongue, bending her head down to be faced with J's clit, and snaking her way back inside. J grasped a pillow in front of her letting out a squeal, pulling away almost if it wasn't for V's firm grip on her.

The wet muscle inside of her was almost too much automatically. It reached every crevice inside of her until it brushed against her bud, making her body jolt. This didn't go unnoticed by V, and switched her attention to teasing the bud with her finger while eventually locating J's G-spot. Those two focus points was all J needed to climax.

"V! Shit I'm going to~!" Her entire body collapsed, and she fell into a bliss. V immediately pulled her tongue out and flipped J onto her back, caressing her cheek.

"J? Baby...are you still with me?" She cooed, J took her arm and leaned her face into the touch. She let out a small hum signaling she was still there, making V smile. She grabbed a towel and cleaned her lower half out as best as she could before resting in bed with one another.

"W-what about you?" J asked, trying to sit up, but her heat cycle rendered her body exhausted.

"We can worry about that when my cycle comes and you repay the favor, yeah?" V asked, and J nodded. "That's my girl." Their lips connected, entangled in one another's arms before slipping into sleep mode.

Word Count: 1259 words.