Insults Pt. 2

A/N: Request from @DollIsTheBest J x Doll.  This is part two of two.  Enjoy, this one is quite spicy~!

As they entered the cabin, J slammed Doll up against the wall while still holding the Russian worker in her arms. She attempted to break the kiss to catch some air, but J took this opportunity to pull down her cheerleader's top, attacking her neck with kisses. Doll let out a strong moan at the amount of dominance she felt within that moment, a hazy blush beginning to form onto her visor. She then jolted as J found her sweet spot just below her audio sensor, J sucked and licked the spot until she lightly grazed her fangs against her metallic skin.

Doll's taste made J want to go feral, and as a result, she pierced her sweet metal and out leaked her warm and sweet oil.

"Fuck~!" Doll whined and gripped one of J's pigtailed for balance, making the female murder drone growl, she began to drink the worker's oil, some droplets getting through and dripping down Doll's chest. She felt her core begin to hum rapidly, stimulation becoming too much for her. "Damnit, if you're going to fuck me stop wasting time!" Doll scolded, J only huffed and turned her around, using her murderous tail to swipe everything off of the bed, she laid Doll on her back, pinning her arms above her head.

"If you keep insulting me then I'm only going to tease you more you damn toaster!" The pigtailed murder drone spat back, ripping off Doll's top, making her optics hollow in surprise at J's strength. Droplets of oil from earlier stained her metal skin, J immediately bent down and began to attack her breasts, playing with one nipple in one hand, and mouth completely sucking the other. Doll's back arched in pleasure as she attempted to get some sort of friction from J's knee, which was currently against her womanhood. J noticed this however and got mad, pulling away. "Wow, you really are desperate~."

"..." Doll said nothing in return, breathing heavily, she noticed how powerful J was, feeling slightly insecure at that moment.

"Uh, hey." The female murder drone pulled back and was still sat on top of the worker. "If you don't want to keep doing this we don't have too." However, Doll shook her head.

"It's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I've...never done this before. I guess I'm just...you know."

"Nervous?" J asked, surprised. Doll nodded. "Listen, if that's the case, then I'll go easy on you, okay? If it gets to be too much, then just say red. Okay? Like a safe word."

The Russian worker's optics hollowed in shock, surprised at how nice J seemed to be regarding the situation, feeling a warmth grow in her core. What was this feeling?

However, that warmth transformed into lust as J slid both her skirt and scarlet red panties off of her, the cool breeze hitting against her soaked clit. J licked her lips and bent down towards Doll's pussy, giving her one last look, making sure Doll was okay with it. She nodded. She felt J's tongue etch into her cunt, making her cry out in pleasure

"Oh my robo-god!" Doll let out, she heard J's tongue at work, licking, slurping, and humming all coming out as a result. Her body moved ever-so-slightly up and down from how strong J's tongue was, she seemed to get in all the right places and crevices. It truly was a wonder to behold. Doll's breathing got more erratic, hips starting to give out and thighs shaking with intensity. "H-hey I think-!" She tried to warn J, but the feeling overcame her instead.

Her mouth wide and agape, she reached her climax, J swallowing her white and salty reward as a result. She raised back up, wiping her chin from whatever juices she couldn't catch and breathed heavily.

"How was that?" J asked, a cocky smirk on her digital face. Doll only looked at the female murder drone whose tongue was just inside of her, and blushed. She looked away and huffed.

J rolled her optics but smiled, liking how bratty Doll seemed to be, it looked like sex brought out another side of her that she never knew she had. The female murder drone crawled back on top of her, raising her knee back up against the Russian worker's womanhood.

"Hey-what-! Uh~!" Doll moaned once again, J could feel how wet and sensitive she had become, making her grin.

"Do you want more Doll~?" She teased, her knee now grinding against her clit. Doll tried to not say anything, but her pathetic attempts came out as little moans, music to J's ears. "If you want the full experience, then I suggest you beg like a good little worker. Come on now, beg." Her commands made Doll want to lose it.

"P-please..."

"Please what? I don't take too kindly to partial sentences." J threatened.

"Please, J. Make me yours, use me." There it was, Doll spoke those words in shame, her lust overcoming her CPU more than anything else within that moment. While murder drones were absolute monsters, they sure knew how to fuck. Maybe that was a skill they learned.

"As you wish then." J climbed off the bed, making Doll confused until she saw her slip off her dress, leaving her in just her laced black bra and matching thongs.

"Robo-jesus that's hot." Doll muttered, making J laugh. She unclipped her bra, large breasts jumping out in freedom, she sighed at the relief for a moment before slipping off her underwear, now revealing her clit to be just as soaked.

She hopped back onto the bed, lifting Doll up into her lap.

"What are you doing?" The Russian worker inquired.

"I'm switching our position, if I'm laying down while you're on top, it'll make what I want to do easier." The pigtailed drone explained, Doll nodded, deciding to go along with it.

J laid down and spread her legs wide open, spreading her cunt. She moaned at the cool air before lowering Doll's waist against her, their womanhood's connecting, labia's rubbing up against each other. Doll flinched, getting used to the new feeling before grinding herself against J up and down.

"Yes~!" J cried out, moaning along with Doll. She then grinned and raised up her hand, the Russian worker giving her a questioning look before J activated a vibration setting with both her middle and ring finger. Her red optics hollowed but she smiled, nodding her head. J placed her fingers in between the both of them, causing both of their backs to arch, and they simply pressed against one another, feeling the vibrations.

"Oh shit~!" Doll breathed, beginning to grind against J's cunt and her vibrating fingers once again, which she used to start thrusting into her. J herself was breathing heavily, the sight of Doll in front of her, desperately grinding against her while her beasts bounce was a sight to behold. Meanwhile J laying there, both her body and breasts bouncing up and down in a quick manner made Doll feel a familiar coil in her stomach.

"Doll~! I'm gonna-!" Both her and the worker came to a climax, causing Doll to immediately collapse next to her in the bed, panting heavily. "Hey, are you okay?" J asked, cupping her face, the Russian worker slowly nodded.

"I'm fine...just...tired." Her optics were beginning to drop, and it made J smile to see her so content. She then got up and looked around, coming across a spare closet with clean towels. She grabbed a few and proceeded to approach Doll once more, moving her so she could begin to clean her lower end up. "You're cleaning me? Why?"

"It's just common courtesy toaster." J joked with her, making the other chuckle. Soon after cleaning up, J was spooning a now sleeping Doll in her arms, petting her hair as she soon started to drift off.

While she didn't knowher exact relationship with Doll at the moment, she hoped it could be somethingmore. Because now? She didn't think she could let the Russianworker go.

Word Count: 1353 words.