Memories Pt. 2

A/n: I kept getting requests to do a part two for this so here it is.  Y'all enjoy the fic!

V stood there in her maid's uniform inside of the manner. Its usual yellow glow just a little brighter that evening, and the rain outside never seemed to cease. She was currently in the ballroom cleaning off the tables that hugged the corners of the room from their previous guests.

Each table clearing up one by one, the little female worker let her mind wonder to the butler N. She remembered the spark they shared a little while back, how he would sneak around with Tessa's permission to come and visit her in the main quarters she was usually only ever allowed in, the library. However, since this was a big political event, that seemed to her went successfully, they needed every worker in the damned mansion.

V sighed in content as she finished the last table and stood back to view her work. Everything seemed nice and spotless, the floors now waiting to be cleaned by the other workers. As she lifted up the basket with tablecloths to wash, she found N in the middle of the ballroom standing there, looking at her with love in his visor. It made her giggle a little while walking up to him.

"And what do I owe the pleasure, butler N?" She spoke, finally approaching him. N simply chuckled and took the basket from V, setting it aside on one of the carts they used to hall laundry before focusing back on the cute little maid.

"Maid V, so glad I found you," the male worker spoke, mocking in a formal manner and kissing her hand, "Might I have a dance with you this evening, the weather is just lovely for it isn't it?"

"N, it's raining outside." V laughed, she tried to keep her formal sense about her, playing along with N, but he too, broke his character and began to chuckle.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm just simply trying to find an excuse to dance with a lovely woman, is that so wrong?" He asked, making her visor blush. In return, she took his hand.

"Well, I suppose just one wouldn't hurt. Aren't you a gentleman with your words?" Her remark made N lead V out into the middle of the ballroom where he played soft piano music through one of his sensors.

The two drones got into their positions, N's hands lightly gripped V's hips, while her hands lay on his shoulders in a comforting manner. They slowly began to sway back and forth, just enjoying one another's company. The butler wanted more of her touch; every curve of her body made him want to claim her in more ways than one. But the thing that caught his interest the most was how the little maid seemed to hold herself together, no matter what tasks the Elliots threw at them.

And so, with a swift movement, N trailed his hand further behind her back pulling her closer, she stood in shock for a moment, but her arms were soon around his neck and their intimacy became more in a loving dance. The female worker looked up to find N staring at her with a smile on his face, he just couldn't stop starring at her beauty. V did the same, finding N's male exterior a little more built than the rest of the workers. Whether Tessa did that on purpose to his worker unit or not, she silently thanked the childish human girl.

"V...can I...?" N asked her, she simply nodded her head as they both closed their optics and shared a soft yet simple kiss. Their lips though metal felt soft to one another, they couldn't get enough.

"We need to be careful N...J might find out and tell." She warned him, he nodded, understanding her worry. The music soon stopped playing and they stood there in one another's embrace, neither worker daring to pull away. They knew they shouldn't, but the urges were too strong.

"I know a place, follow me." The butler spoke in a hurry, taking her hand and pulling her off to the library. Both of their duties were finished for the night, and they sent their digital reports, so for all the Elliots knew, they had already shut their systems down for the night. They didn't need to know any different.