Khan's Nightmare

A/N: Request from @TheMaroonWriter Khan x Nori.  I will be trying to get some more ships out there, however if you guys could maybe comment which other ships you would like to see that would help me out.  Request wise, they are still open, and if you would really like to see a ship/idea written out then please comment it on the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  Once they are commented, I will get back to you and hopefully have it out within the next couple of days. Another thing is this book is majorly just sexual content, if you don't like it then don't read it.  Simple as that.  but I will try to get more fluff and comfort stories out there along with angst stories if they are requested. Anyways, enjoy the fic!

Khan awoke in the middle of the night to find his bedside empty, it seems as if Nori had gotten up at some point. Wondering where his wife was, Khan crawled out of the bed and went to go into the kitchen. Once again, there was no one there. He didn't panic however and thought Nori went to go check on their daughter, going to her room across the hall from theirs. When he got there however, Nori, nor Uzi were in the room. It looked like her bed had been untouched, not even tucked into. Perfectly made with even just a little bit of snow building onto it.

Okay now it's time to panic!

Khan ran out of the apartment dorm and ran throughout the sector, he noticed not even the night shift guards were out and patrolling the area. The colony might as well have been abandoned, left to be untouched by anyone for years. He ran to the main cafeteria inside of the bunker and found Uzi and Nori, but also a couple of others such as Thad, Lizzy, their teacher, Doll, and even Yeva was there. He ran up to them as he approached, until he saw what they were looking at.

It was a huge pile of all of the worker drones that remained in the colony, as he took a closer look at them however, he noticed not a single scratch on any of them.

"What is the meaning of this?" Khan demanded, Nori came up beside him and hugged his shoulder for support while Uzi, Thad and Doll were taking a look around. Lizzy and her dad didn't seem to enthused at the situation, and well, Yeva...was just staring like she always did.

"We all heard a big thud and found where it came from. How are all of the others dead? They're not even injured!" Nori asked disturbed by the lifeless bodies just laying there.

Suddenly, they heard someone landing behind the group, making them turn around to reveal V and N in their wings. They got out of their landing stances with fangs and X visors and walked over to Uzi, V handing her a USB that she plugged into a tablet she had with her.

"About time!" Uzi stated. "What all did you figure out?"

"Well...not anything good, and we may actually need to leave the bunker if you all want to survive." N replied, the male murder drone said, not taking his eyes off of the dead pile of workers.
Khan's and the others optics hollowed on their visors in shock. Him being the Worker Defense force Leader, he stepped forward.

"What do you mean we have to leave? We built this bunker for our own safety!" He shouted, but Uzi smacked the wall getting his attention.

"Dad! They found a report, people from Earth in the JcJenson company were able to hack into the main frame and get into the worker network! Fuck-they got rid of the old files and replaced them with disassembly code. Shit! If they wake up-" Just as Uzi was explaining, they all heard laughter erupting from behind them. The group stopped and slowly turned around to find a bunch of X's on the dead workers visors, wings and tails out, ready to attack.

The heard began to attack, everyone tried to make a run for it while N and V held them off. After a few minutes though, their visors started to come up with the overheating signs. Considering they tried to take back their oil intake for Uzi's and the colony's sake, they were unfortunately paying for it now. They couldn't take a second to consume emergency oil viles they had, and their programs came up with their self-destruct protocols.

Soon enough, V and N couldn't take the overheating anymore and succumbed to their deaths, creating an explosion that in disturbing circumstances, managed to destroy the heard of workers turned into murderers. Khan, Nori, and Uzi all hid in the same spot. Uzi was practically crying over N and V's deaths, Nori trying to comfort her daughter the best she could. Khan let the explosion clear out after a few minutes before coming out to check the damage. It didn't look good.

Everyone who was turned, along with the rest of their group that was with them, was dead. The colony was wiped out, and the bunker was built for nothing. It was just his family now.

No...it can't just end like this...

Khan took a step forward, stepping on some glass from shattered visors, until he heard a pair of two drones giggling frantically. He turned around to spot Uzi and Nori in their solver forms, ready to pounce and attack Khan. The male worker's optics hollowed.

"Nori...Uzi...please my girls...no." Digital tears began to flow out of his visor, he tried to run, but Nori pounced on him before he could do so, stabbing him from a leftover disassembly arm blade. His vision started to go dark as he saw his family feeding off of his entrails, his oil going all over the place. It was over.

Khan was dead, the colony was dead, and he couldn't save anyone.

"NO!"

Khan shot up, he had broken out into a sweat and was panting heavily, small tears threatening to fall out of his optics.

"Khan? Khan! Are you okay?" Nori asked panicked and shook his shoulder. He looked over to Nori to see her laying next to him, safe and sound. He breathed out a sigh.

"I'm fine Nori, just a bad dre-woah!" Khan scootched back slightly, realizing Nori for some reason was actually naked in their bed. The grown purple worker seemed to notice this and smirked.

"About time you noticed~! I was going to wait until the morning when you woke up, but if you had a bad dream then I can help you now~." Nori giggled, wrapping her arms around Khan, sitting in his lap. The male wrapped his arms around her waist as they connected lips.

Nori licked the bottom of his lip as he happily opened his mouth, given situations in this sense, Nori liked to be dominant and Khan didn't complain. She began to grind against him, and he fell to the bed on his back, Nori going with him. She ran a hand up his chest and clicked open his hatch. The two looked into each other's optics for a minute before Nori slightly switched over to her solver visor, giggling.

Let's just say Khanwas comforted through a very, VERY passionate night.

Word count: 1223 words.