Camping Trip Pt. 4 (Finale)

A/N: Just wanted to say a quick thank you to people who are reading this book and being respectable about the writing choices being made.  Alright, enjoy the final part of this little cursed chapter! ;)

N blushed as he heard those words. Uzi didn't mind helping him? Wasn't this too fast? Surely Uzi wasn't in her right mind or something. N slightly backed up and held Uzi in his arms, facing her, visor-to-visor.

"Uzi, I said you didn't have to! This heat cycle, it's not something I wanted to be used like this, you shouldn't feel pressured to help me!"

"N," the purple worker began, cupping her now boyfriend's face, "Like I said I don't mind, unless you don't want too. I feel like we've been friends long enough so I trust you if that makes sense. I've had this feeling for so long, and I was honestly worried you'd been ignoring me all week. Just let me help you, love you." Uzi cringed a little at that last part, but her feelings were true. It was how she felt. She understood from N's perspective that this was a little fast, but to be honest, they were drone's, not humans. While they did have some organic-like appendages, they couldn't actually get pregnant. Essentially, if humans still existed, they would be jealous of a drone's sexual freedom. (A/N: This is just for the story, always use protection if you can.)

The male murder drone had heard enough, because as soon as he was about to reply, the heat overcame him and it seemed to increase, to the point where he didn't say anything, lifted Uzi up and began to fly to the cabin Uzi was talking about. The purple worker herself kind of smiled, she was imagining this almost like one of her fanfictions. She was excited, but nervous. Although she knew N would be careful and take good care of her during and afterwards. Soon enough they entered the cabin, it was a small little cozy area. Essentially, it had a small one-sided kitchen with a TV and couch area connected to a fire place, and across there was the bed.

Uzi felt herself lightly be dropped onto the soft bed, N crawled on top of her and looked into her optics.

"One last chance Uzi, are you okay with this?" N asked, wanting to get proper consent from Uzi. Last thing he wanted to do was hurt her.

"Yes N. For the love of god just fuck me already." Uzi grabbed his face again and with those words, she started to kiss him roughly, to which N responded by wrapping his arms around her.

The two drones fought for dominance, but in the end while Uzi did try to win, N was the one who took the trophy. He had slid his tongue into her mouth and while doing so, he rubbed her sides underneath her shirt. This made Uzi spread her legs a little while squirming, and N used his knee to press against the purple workers private area, which made Uzi begin to create seductive moans.

N decided to move lower and lift Uzi's shirt up, which revealed her black laced bra, and considering Uzi didn't have much under her coat, also revealed a black laced pair of panties. Wait-she matched? Did she know about this? N wanted to ask but honestly, he saw the purple workers breasts and immediately got to work. He clipped Uzi's bra off as fast as she could blink and he started to lightly suck around her chest. Uzi moaned louder and gripped N's hair, lightly playing with it. She tilted her head back and enjoyed the attention. She hoped N paid a little attention seeing as how she didn't just wear that itchy ass lace for no reason. She soon gasped out of her thoughts however when she felt her boyfriend lightly lick her left nipple and started to suck directly onto it, while fondling the right breast. As if this wasn't enough, N started to roll his hips into Uzi, lightly grinding against her.

Soon, N moved even lower and removed his coat, and opening his latch. Uzi's optics widened once she saw how big and swollen N was, she was willing to take a challenge, but she knew it was going to hurt a little at first. And maybe after. N used his teeth to rip Uzi's panties off before lifting her legs up. The purple worker was about to ask what he was going to do but soon enough she was answered when N used his tail to tie her wrists above her head and lower his head to her clit. He did a little kitten lick, testing to see if Uzi was okay with it. She moaned and nodded, urging him to keep going. N licked her clit a couple of times on the outside, before digging right into her. He stretched his tongue as far as he could, licking around and trying to find her spot. Meanwhile Uzi was moaning at N's persistence and restriction he was giving to her. She looked down and for a brief moment, their visors made optical contact before N rolled his optics back and dug his head deeper, making Uzi squeal.

It seems that while doing so he found the spot. Soon enough he attacked it with no mercy, and Uzi started to tremble, chasing after her own orgasm. Soon enough, the liquid came flowing out of her. N finished his little meal before he looked up at Uzi, she was panting like crazy.

"Y-You okay biscuit? Can you keep going or do we need to stop?" N asked, unsure if he should continue. This was more than enough to get himself off if Uzi didn't want anything else to happen. But the purple drone shook her head.

"Keep going! I want to do this until I can't walk!" Uzi spoke to N, this seemed to make his cycle go crazy, and soon enough, he gripped Uzi's hips, and started to push the tip of his member into her. Uzi hissed at the feeling, considering this was round two to her, she felt even more sensitive. Soon enough, N pushed fully into her, and spread little kisses on Uzi's face, praising her for taking so much, before N lightly started to thrust in and out of her.

"Mghn~! N, Faster! Harder!" Uzi whined, N complied and decided to let himself go crazy. It was just like the fantasy last time, but this time it was real. His visor turned into an X with a heart in the middle of it, while Uzi's visor glitched into the solver symbol with a heart in the middle. Her back arched, her wings came puffing out, and N was thrusting into her like there was no tomorrow. Uzi's moans became more high-pitched, until she started to feel that familiar coil in her stomach.

"N-I think-"

"U-Uzi! Keep going, I-I'm gonna-!" Both of the drones came into an orgasm, for N, it was a lot better than him doing it by himself, and for Uzi, she wrapped her legs around him so tight. She could feel his liquids inside her.

Both of the drones soon enough separated from one another, and N tried to get a towel to clean Uzi up. However, unbeknownst to him, he started to hear Uzi giggle. His optics widened, oh shit.

"What are you doing hun~? We aren't done!" Uzi had gone into her solver form and pounced on N.

Let's just say by the end of the week, no one had seen Uzi or N, and when they got back to the bus, Uzi couldn't walk, and N's heat cycle was over. V and Lizzy looked at one another and smirked.

They had a productive week indeed.

Word Count: 1300 words.