The Project Pt. 3

A/N: Request from @BrianGeller J x N [Human/Highschool AU]. Sorry if this one is a little short.  This is part three of three, enjoy!

The next morning J sat back in her biology class next to her best friend. Instead of looking at her freshly done manicure or filing her nails, she was gazing dreamily at the back of N's head, who was currently in front of the classroom. Their project was done, there was no reason for them to keep hanging out, but she wanted him. She just wanted N more now.

"Ugh, he's doing it again! N's going to make this class stretch out longer I swear! Idiot!" V whispered to J. Instead of the pigtailed girl's usual nod in agreement, she turned towards her friend.

"How about you back off? If he bugs you that much go sit with Lizzy and make out with her instead."

I'd rather be making out with N anyway than hear her bitching about him.

"Damn, what's gotten into you all the sudden. God." V held her hands up and actually did go over to sit by Lizzy instead. N had heard their little conversation and turned his head around, his and J's eyes met, heart skipping a beat at her beauty.

Class had gone off without a hitch after that, and N even noticed he didn't get bullied as much as he usually would. Once the bell had rang, he walked up to the popular pigtailed girl, asking her a question.

"Would it be alright if we went back to my house agai-"

"Yes." She interrupted the male, he only chuckled at her eagerness.

"I'll meet you at the same place as yesterday, there's something I want to talk to you about."

***

The day couldn't have gone by faster, J's body filling with excitement at being with N again, except this time, her heart was skipping beats as well. They reached his place of residence, the two sitting on the couch as J straddled his lap, tongues currently entangled and they began to get lost in lust once more. However, J wanted more than just a little fling, so she pulled herself away.

"N...about yesterday, I think I want more. I want this-us to be more than just a fling." The words poured out of her, she was unsure of what he was going to say. Her mind began to wonder if that was the right thing, not knowing if all N was wanting was just her body.

"Oh..." The male spoke, rubbing J's hips. Her eyes shut, waiting for the rejection to hit her like it had before. "Well, that works out actually. I was going to ask you out." He laughed.

"Wait, really?!" Her eyes lit up as he nodded, enjoying the smile on her face. She pampered him with kisses out of happiness.

"J-wait! Don't do that!" N squeaked out as she continued rubbing up against him. Realizing her mistake, it didn't take her long to feel his bulge.

"Jeez, dude, I don't know if I can take you again..." She muttered, but she felt his hands grip her hips and his head shaking from the corner of her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, seriously. It'll go down on it's own. Worst case scenario I'll just go take a cold shower." His reply had surprised her. The popular pigtailed girl had been with guys before, and normally a lot of them would make her please them whenever they did get a hard on. To hear N say that, it was a pleasant surprise.

"I still feel bad..."

"J," N began, lifting her chin up, "Don't feel bad. This happens, if you're not in the mood I'm not going to force you to get into it, and to be fair, I'm still a little worn out too. But I didn't stop thinking about you."

"Can we just...stay here like this?" She laid against his chest, feeling his heartbeat, N rubbed her back while telling her a soft yes. The two fell asleep, awaiting a brand new relationship when they woke up.

***

The week had passed, and J was enjoying every moment with her boyfriend. They would always meet up after school and do homework together, go out, whatever they wanted. The day of the presentation came and that went just as well. Everyone in her friend group seemed to be surprised at their newfound love, but nonetheless, it also benefitted it.

Many others confessed their feelings for people who didn't quite fit in, for instance, Thad, one of the football players, was in love with the outcast, gothic, emo named Uzi. J sat back and enjoyed the difference she made, having N in her life, even if it has been just a week, was already getting better.

And all because of some stupid little project.

Word Count: 796 words.