Cabin Fever Lab Love Pt. 2

A/N: Request from @DollIsTheBest Lizzy x Doll.  This is part two of two.  This chapter is very SPICY.  Also, this chapter, I feel the need to express just in case, had orgasmic torture.  To those who do not know what that is, it's when both lovers under consensual circumstances come to a climax but instead of giving it a minute or so before continuing, they keep going.  Only reason why I bring this up is because to some people this could be a trigger and I just want people to know ahead of time.  Anyways, thank you all for your support, cuddle up with a drink/snack and enjoy the fic ya spicy readers!

She should've said no, Doll really in the back of her mind knew she should have said no. But before she knew it, the lust in her solver took over causing her to immediately pick up Lizzy and walk over to the bedroom, throwing the blonde worker onto the bed. She didn't even get the chance to sit up before Doll pulled the shoulder of her cheerleader clothing to the side and attacked her neck. Lizzy moaned in ecstasy from the touch she received. She had been with others before, but with Doll it felt more natural, they knew the pace at which they wanted to go.

Slowly, the red worker traced her fangs against the blonde workers metal skin, not enough to pierce it, but it sparked something new inside of Lizzy. Something she never though she'd be into.

A biting kink.

Usually I'd think the purple freak would be into that...but damn now I see why~.

"F-Fuck Doll. Do it!" She begged the red worker, to which Doll complied and found an area against the corner of her neck, piercing her metal skin. Doll used her tongue to lick over the bite before drawing some oil. She could hear Doll drinking from her, and Lizzy couldn't help but let out a loud whine that turned into a moan. This was enough to make the red workers tail and wings fly out, her feral side beginning to take over. Not that Lizzy minded, the more feral she was with her the better she'd remember that night.

The Russian girl pulled back though, suddenly feeling something replacing her clit. When she looked down, instead of finding her womanhood she found...a man's appendage?!

"What the hell?!" Doll jumped back in a panic away from Lizzy. The blonde worker witnessed the whole thing and appeared shocked as well. They looked at one another for a minute before Doll squealed in embarrassment, something the blonde worker never thought she would ever see. "I'm so sorry! This has never happened before!"

"Holly hell Doll...that's...big." Lizzy couldn't stop looking at it.

I want it...I want it so badly~.

Lizzy crawled off of the bed and over to Doll, where she helped the red worker up and making her sit back onto the edge of the bed. The blonde worker sat next to her and leaned against her shoulder. "Do you still want to? I can help you with it." Lizzy offered, Doll didn't know what to say or do. She looked to Lizzy for guidance on any kind of advice, but all she did was pull Doll on top of her while falling to the back of the bed. "If going feral helps Doll...then do it. I trust you, okay?"

Doll let out a dizzy breath and nodded. In a swift motion she removed hers and Lizzy's clothing rendering them both naked. Doll by this point was panting in desperation, while Lizzy was preparing herself for an exciting, but also rough experience. She loved Doll, wanting to help her in anyway she can. The red worker bent down and attacked her breasts. Lizzy arched her back from the sensation. She could feel Doll fondling her left breast with her hand while licking the right one. The red worker licked around her areola before engulfing the nipple into her mouth. While normally she would continue with just licking, Doll began to suckle on her breast as well, making Lizzy legs shoot up a little while letting out another strong moan. Her hands entangled in Doll's hair while whispering pleads for more. Switching over to the left breast, the blonde worker could feel her lover's appendage grow even larger, rubbing against her upper thighs. It mad Lizzy both desperate and excited at what they were about to do.

Doll traced her mouth from the chest to Lizzy's midsection, occasionally placing little bites to claim her until she got down to her thighs, where she placed a stronger and bigger bite on the side of the blonde's thigh, drawling a little bit of oil. Lizzy panted from the pain and pleasure she was receiving until finally feeling a strike light up in her when she felt Doll's tongue beginning to lap up the juices her clit was excreting.

"D-Doll! Keep going~! More~!" She demanded of her lover, Doll answered her request by flipping Lizzy over onto her stomach, lifting her hips, and dug her head downwards to reach her tongue back to the clit she was so preciously eating. Lizzy appreciated how gentle Doll was trying to be, but she knew she was silently begging to get Lizzy's permission to go feral on her.

"Damn it Doll, just attack me already! I'm literally giving you permission to wreck me-AH~!" The blonde worker squealed in both surprise but a little bit of pain.

Want me to wreck you Lizzy? Fine. I'll go FERAL!

Doll's visor completely switched over to the absolute solver and shoved her extended tongue back into Lizzy's clit. The blonde worker reached for a pillow to moan into practically screaming in pleasure. She begged Doll to keep going, feeling her edging and muscles flexing in a desperation to come, until she finally did achieve her orgasm. But Doll wasn't done. She flipped Lizzy back over quickly, lifting her legs back up while Lizzy laid on her back.

"Wait Doll what are you-"

"You ever heard of orgasmic torture Lizzy?" Doll asked. Her optics hollowed in shock, but the blonde worker nodded. "You want to?" She asked for permission, while Doll was still in crazy mode, the last thing she wanted to do was scare her lover.

"Y-yes, please..."

With that, Doll shoved her member quickly into Lizzy, not giving her a second to breathe before thrusting in and out of her. She tried to grab the pillow above her head so she could stabilize herself while Doll thrusted into her, but the red worker whipped her tail around and tied up her wrists, pinning them above her head. Lizzy was so restricted that she just had to take it, and that thought alone made her want to come all over again.

Doll picked up the speed, her member feeling amazed by the warm and tight walls Lizzy's womanhood provided for her, she could feel her member twitch. She wanted to come, but she wasn't done with Lizzy yet. Luckily the blonde worker came to another orgasm, a harder one this time, before Doll turned her back over onto her stomach, shoving her cock into her again, making her lovers optics roll back. However, she didn't thrust into her quite yet.

"Are you okay? Can you go one more?" Doll asked in a quiet and panting manner.

"Y-yes. Keep going." Lizzy replied, to be honest she was getting tired, but the repeated pleasure from not getting a break felt too good to stop. Doll thrusted back in and out again. She could feel the peak of her member twitching again, Lizzy moaned into the pillow before her lover pulled her hair back, making Lizzy whine, moan, and groan aloud. Doll leaned over her back.

Breed! Breed! Breed~!

Doll could barely think with her solver until she finally released her load inside of Lizzy, making the blonde worker reach over the edge and collapse onto the bed in pleasure. The two workers gave it a minute before Doll removed her appendage. Luckily, within a few seconds, her wings and tail got tucked away, while the male appendage disappeared, reappearing with her now soaked and come covered clit.

"Lizzy, baby, you still with me?" The red worker asked dominantly, Lizzy nodded but was in a daze. Her mind felt strangely at peace, but hazy, like she was on cloud nine. All she could do was just lay there and smile goofily up at her lover.

So, this is what a subspace is? It's nice...

Doll reached for a jacket in the corner of the room and cleaned Lizzy's clit out that was filled to the brim with her fluids before slipping one of her clean hoodies onto the blonde worker, she herself placing a shirt over her chest. She crawled into the bed with Lizzy and spooned her.

The two workers were too exhausted to exchange words, but all Lizzy could remember before falling asleep was Doll's warm body against her and...purring? She giggled a little at the red worker's actions, but she knew she was safe. She knew she was loved.

It just took a little makeup sex (if you could call it that).

Word Count: 1526 words.