Cheer Practice Gone Mad Pt. 1

A/N: Request from @DollIsTheBest Lizzy x Doll.  This is part one of two parts.  Enjoy!

Cheer practice had always been a favorite thing of Lizzy's. She felt that as part of her schooling, cheer was something she could enjoy within herself and her team/friends. They usually practiced in the gym everyday after school for about an hour, preparing for the games that would happen there throughout the "seasons".

On this particular day, it was like any other. The blonde worker sat through her boring classes, the day seemed to etch onto oblivion. Math, reading, science, whatever the hell it was that day; to be honest she really just wasn't into it. Leaning back in her seat, she focused her attention to the person next to her who was looking out one of the colony's windows, Doll.

The introverted drone herself was distracted, but to Lizzy, she was perfect. Her quietness and keeping to herself attribute was something she adored about her, sometimes wishing she was like that herself. Lizzy's thoughts about Doll's personality soon switched over to something more.

Her face matches perfectly with her scarlet red optics, her shining dark blue hair fits her aesthetic perfectly, her cheer uniform fits so nicely around her body, bust, bust, her hips shining just slightly on the top...I'd love to-

The blonde worker's visor flushed once she realized how dirty her thoughts were getting. It wasn't new to her that she liked Doll, she had come to terms with it long ago. About the only thing she never told her friends about was that while she was a girl, Lizzy also had another attribute her programming gave her. A certain male appendage, and if not carefully taken into consideration, could erect at any moment.

She luckily managed to get the dirty thoughts out of her head and save herself from a bulge, but still, she really did wish the red worker liked her the same way.

I wonder if I'd be happier...if we'd be happier...

"Dude? Lizzy!" Rebecca waved a hand in the blonde worker's face making her jump and look over at the light blue haired cheerleader, who now looked annoyed. "Finally, anyway we heading to practice or what? Otherwise, I'm going to go make out with Darren instead."

"Alright you horn dog. Let's go." Lizzy stood up, catching Doll's attention, the blonde worker made a motion with her hand and Doll followed suit, the group of cheerleaders soon making their way down the gymnasium.

On the other hand, the red worker was internally freaking out. Not only had she been trying to figure everything out with the solver, but now she was wondering why Lizzy was starring so intently at her back in the classroom?

Did I do something to make her mad? No...she would have said something for sure. I really don't have time for this. If Uzi finds the keybug before me then we're done for. I can't focus on anything else. But her body...the way she was looking at me...fuck~.

The red worker could feel herself get wet, squeezing her legs together a little. She couldn't stop thinking about how she would get dominated by the blonde worker, it felt wrong to think of her friend in that way, but something just kept encouraging her.

They reached the gym and started to get in formation of cheers they would do the next game. One of these cheers being that Doll would get lifted up into the air, then caught by the rest of the group, going back into formation with Lizzy being the lead given she was the captain. As Doll ran up and did a flip, reaching into the air, her friends caught her, and lifted her up once more. She did another flip in the midst of air and was soon caught once again, a small moan escaping her mouth as she felt Lizzy's hand caress her ass.

Shit! I hope no one heard that...I've never been touched like that before...

Unfortunately, Lizzy did hear Doll's moan, and it made something in her flip a switch. She wondered if she could hear more come out the red workers mouth, the way she would beg in bed. It was enough to make her cock erect. As Lizzy felt this happen, she panicked, standing up in a skirt while doing flips with a boner was not something on her to do list.

"Hey, I need to go for a second. I'll be back!" The blonde worker shouted and ran for the storage closet, the closest place she could get without anyone being suspicious. She felt her core hum irregularly, both lustful and anxiety ridden at the same time. Had someone seen it? What if they judge her for it? What if she gets kicked from the team? What if Doll won't want to hang out with her anymore?

"Lizzy? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Doll asked, making the blonde worker jump. She had seen Lizzy's panicked visor, almost looking as if she was about to cry. Getting worried, she followed her into the closet, now hugging her from behind.

"D-Doll please get off!" She felt her cock erect even more, her tip now slightly peaking out of her skirt, she got on her knees and hunched over to hide the appendage, practically blushing in embarrassment.

She hunched over too late though, because Doll's optics hollowed in shock seeing the male appendage.

"Lizzy? Are you-"

"I don't know! It just came with my programming ever since I was little okay? I have both...you know. But I can't control this thing! Just...please...please don't hate me Doll. Sometimes it feels like you're all I have left." The blonde worker couldn't hold back her tears anymore and wept. The red worker felt her core sting from hurt that Lizzy would ever think that of her, but she also understood it could shock anyone.

"I don't hate you," The red worker began, kneeling down next to her, placing a hand on your shoulder, "I've never seen something like this before, but I'm not going to hate you for it. I just wish you would have told me sooner." Lizzy looked up at her, sniffling.

"Why?"

Doll simply breathed in, closing her optics for a second before starring Lizzy right back in the visor again, a playful smirk appearing on her digital face.

"So I can help you take care of it."

Word Count: 1058 words.